100% Free Deposit Bonus question

• 2 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi spxzZ !
      Welcome to the PokerStrategy.com forums !

I do not know of the specifics of the promotion you are inquiring about, but I'll describe first-deposit bonuses in general:

Typically these things work like this:
        You make a deposit -- there is usually a minimum amount -- Check the details on the announcement
        Once you have made the deposit, you start playing and earn points from the room involved. You must earn a certain number of points to have the money released
        The money is released in stages. You don't have to earn the total number of points and get the entire bonus in one chunk -- you get smaller amounts as you earn the points.

If you are at all unsure about things like this, always ask the poker room's customer service department. They can give you correct information.

The details vary from room to room, and even from promotion to promotion in the same room.

Regards,
      --VS
    • Phoenix2104
      Phoenix2104
      Bronze
      Originally posted by spxzZ
      What does this mean? When I deposit for example 10$ do I get another 10$ and if I do, when do I get it?
      You release $1 of the bonus for every 25 FTP points you earn. You get 1 FTP point for $1 rake that YOU pay. So it's like getting 40% rakeback.