Hero (CO): $11.90

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has 7:spade: 7:diamond:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, BTN calls $0.30, fold, fold

Flop: ($0.75, 2 players) K:diamond: 2:diamond: K:club:
      Hero bets $0.40, BTN calls $0.40

Turn: ($1.55, 2 players) T:heart:
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.90, fold

Villain looks fairly regular. Cbets on flop a little more often (71%). Other than that does not chek raise flop. Raises flop bet only 17%. Has folded on flop Cbet 6 of 12 times.

Cbetting on flop looks fine.
      T on turn I do not like because that hits his range and although gives a lot of outs otherwise.

Check fold.

Could I have floated with 77 and called turn and called river?
  • 4 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Not sure why you are talking about his Flop cbet stats. You are the Preflop aggressor and you should be looking at how he reacts to cbets (vs Flop cbet stats).

How often is he folding vs cbets? My standard line here would be to cbet once and give up because I don't really want to c/c such a hand, and I think I prefer not to c/f this as well.

C/C turn makes more sense if you think villain is floating you super wide on the Flop, then you can bet once and c/c to bluff catch one street.

Thanks.
    • ilioas
      ilioas
      Bronze
      //How can you delete post?
    • ilioas
      ilioas
      Bronze
      I looked at Cbet stats to make my gameplan in general.

Instead of weak Cbet and then x/f or bluffcatch line I could have taken X/R (becasue Cbet will occur at most cases and most likely it will be weak holding) that would look much stronger and I could have taken the pot in almost all cases except if he actually holds Kx.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      don't look at his cbet stat for this, look at his bet Flop when PFR checks stat. I think you can use Turn cbet and River cbet stats though, to determine how likely this guy is to follow through on his bluffs.