Points not accumulated anymore just before reaching payout level

• lGotYourOuts
      lGotYourOuts
      Bronze
      First of all, I want to say thank you for PokerStrategy for everything they have done for people who want to start playing poker. This is ohne of the best websites for starters that I always recommend for everyone.

But I have on question. This is 2nd time I see this happening.

One person that was referred by me and used startup bonus to start his poker career had collected 99 points exactly on PokerStrategy and after that, even though I've seen him playing days later, points accumulation stopped. With this system, that doesn't let you contact your referrals it's hard to connect with him, as I don't know his full username here but I know him only by his poker rooms name, I can't ask what's the reason points stopped exactly at this mark.

Well now another person, who registered here ages ago but haven't been playing with the bonus until 2 weeks ago, has been playing in big limits, collecting huge points, he has been averaging 300 PokerStrategy points per day and I've seen him in-play for last few days, but at PokerStrategy his points stopped few points from 5000 and doesn't get any further up. He had around 4975 points on Wednesday and 4990 next day, though I've seen him play long runs all the way since then. Isn't really possible for him to collect only few points per day when he never did under 150 pts before and even less possible for him to not gain a single points few days after when I've seen him in play.

What could be the reason, why it's always few points from payout mark when points stop getting up? And once again, the system which doesn't let you access profiles of your TaF friends needs to be changed...
  • 2 replies