WTF Account Blocked

• baraiant
      baraiant
      Silver
      Hi,
      I don`t know if anyone here can help me, if UNIBET has some rep. here but i have no ideea were to turn.
      I Started playing at Unibet 1 month ago, the just blocked my account in my first day after registering, no mail no nothing, lucky for me that i`m a bit impacient and i called them so i found out that i have to send the copy after my ID and one of my bills. Sent them the same day and after 3 days got my account opend.
      Now after 1 month i got my account closed again, called them and they asked me for my bank statement, i sent that to and after 2 days i called back and they said my account is to remain closed and they will process all my founds manualy and will recive in a week or so.
      And now comes the What The ...... i didn`t do anything wrong, sent them every piece of paper the asked me for, i can`t believe that did that. Now i have no ideea to who to speak so that i get this resolved.
      No i`m sad :( , i hope i will be able to resolve this, just when i tought i found my fav. poker room ...
  • 13 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey baraiant,

This seems highly unusual and it is probably the first instance where I've seen Unibet do this. I remember you signing up lately so this makes it all the more unusual.

However, when accounts are closed it is hard for PokerStrategy to investigate this. I will however, forward your case to my superiors and see if there is anything that we can do for you.

If you wish to get the ball rolling in the mean time, you can contact our customer support team right away and give them as much details about this case that you have.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • baraiant
      baraiant
      Silver
      I talked 3-4 times already with the support, but thay said it might be final.

Last month i played a insane amount of hand, aiming for one of the top prizes in double decker promo. Even so i only got 4th place, and afetr the promo was over i wrote unibet a complan about the first 2 players who made an insane amount of point in the last few days, and i suspected them for multi account or useing bots. I never recived an answer for that but i got my account cosed,
      I suspect it has something to do with that because in order to stay close to the first position i played 7-10h long sesions in the last week of the promo, i even had one sesion with 13k hands over 13h of playing. After talking to the support i think they suspect me with the same problem, and even he found that strange since i was the one mailing them about that.

I really like Unibet and i hope this issue will be resolved. I just sent an email to the management of Unibet regarding this, and hope they will make a fair decision and reopen my account since i have done nothing against the Terms and Conditions of the site.

Regards,
      Calin
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Well Calin,

You could not have approached this any better. Fair play to you! It is refreshing to see your reaction to this situation!

Fingers crossed this gets resolved swiftly :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      hey baraiant,

can you please add me on skype: ingrid.nagy.ps and I'll look into this for you.

Ingrid
    • baraiant
      baraiant
      Silver
      Thank you very much, i added you on skype, or at least i think i did, my id is [Edited by HollyMichelle] - Please no Skypes on the forum. Thanks.

Regards,
      Calin
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Soo, any news?
    • jachis
      jachis
      Bronze
      Hi guys, made an account on unibet today, deposited and played like 5 hands and then got my accound locked out for a security check. I already sent them my drivers license, credit card and print screen of my phone bill. They dont accept phone bills, but no other bills are on my name and I dont have any letters from goverment or bank. Not sure what will they reply.

Im wondering is the first deposit bonus now pausing and how else can I verify my address? I would imagine that it would take quite a few days to get a letter from bank which is like the only option I can think of.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Jachis,

Have you been in contact with Unibet support regarding your ID verification?

Hopefully they will have all the answers you require :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • jachis
      jachis
      Bronze
      Hi, I explained my situation on addres verification and sent them the phone bill and all the other stuff needed and my account is unblocked, havent recieved an email about it so I hope its not temporary.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jachis
      Hi guys, made an account on unibet today, deposited and played like 5 hands and then got my accound locked out for a security check. I already sent them my drivers license, credit card and print screen of my phone bill. They dont accept phone bills, but no other bills are on my name and I dont have any letters from goverment or bank. Not sure what will they reply.

Im wondering is the first deposit bonus now pausing and how else can I verify my address? I would imagine that it would take quite a few days to get a letter from bank which is like the only option I can think of.
      Microgaming used to this pretty often (i think) happened to me with my ladbrokes and my unibet account, both were unlocked after 1-2 days you could always contact them by phone or live chat to say you don't have anything in your address yet the support were always pretty friendly with me and came up with a reasonable solution,

Good luck
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Great news :)
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jachis
      Hi, I explained my situation on addres verification and sent them the phone bill and all the other stuff needed and my account is unblocked, havent recieved an email about it so I hope its not temporary.
      Everything is fixed now, but I'll say it anyway.

I always have problems with addres verification as well. Untill I went to city hall. There I asked for a paper that states my addres and Unibet accepted this document as well.

Regards

RasTweet
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Sick - make races and then they complain about big amount of hands :) of course its good that they are against the bots but if they thing its because of the amount of hands played then its overdone :) they should fight against bots in some different way.