NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($20.97)
      Hero ($27.09)
      UTG ($25.48)
      UTG+1 ($24.46)
      CO ($62.87)
      BTN ($9.88)

Dealt to Hero J:spade: T:spade:

fold, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.20, SB raises to $0.80, Hero calls $0.60, BTN calls $0.60

FLOP ($2.40) T:diamond: K:heart: 5:spade:

SB bets $1.60, Hero calls $1.60, BTN folds

TURN ($5.60) T:diamond: K:heart: 5:spade: 4:diamond:

SB bets $3.50, Hero folds

SB wins $5.32

SB:

notes:
      cbet 2/3 Qxxfd and checks till sd w K high IP
      steal in SB, cbet 1/2 Qxxfd, fold to raise

BTN 67/17, fcbet 71, 30h

he as isoalting this fish light and I did not 3bet because I had loose 3bet image and he started 4beting vs me, plus its good to have fish in the pot and I have position vs SB.

On the turn - he is agro, but is he that agro that he woul bluff on almost blank? Ok he could have hit the fd. He is also having Kx.

On note thells that he did cbet on flop and checks till sd.

His cbet does not necesrealiy is strong on flop because fish is fit fold and I am also fit fold (fcbet 59)
  • 1 reply
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      while there is a fish in the pot and i usually would not expect SB to be betting without a value hand, i think this is a special case and SB is not aware of the dynamics. we can see that his CB% is very high and i expect him to CB almost his entire range which would consists of alot of draws and i expect him to also bet a wide range on the turn.

for that reason i think we can call again on the turn.

on the river though i dont expect him to triple barrel bluff, they usually shut down on the turn so ill fold to agression on river or check back for SD.

cgf