Can't receive the starting capital

• Ferdinand5
      Ferdinand5
      Bronze
      Hello. Can someone give me info about transfering the starting capital in mansion? In 08.08.2008 11:34 i receive msg via the ticket system:

thank you for your message, I have updated our records. We will try to transfer your 50$ again within the next 48 hours.

48 hrs passed but i still don't have the moneys. I try to get these moneys from 2 weeks. I start to send tickets from 01.08.08 17:55 ( my first ticket ) with no results..
  • 7 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi Ferdinand5,

welcome in our community. As far as I can see everything looks good, you should receive your starting capital within the next days. If that
      s not the case just post here again. Make sure you read all the articles in order to internalize the theory. That way you will have the best possible start.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • Ferdinand5
      Ferdinand5
      Bronze
      Thanks for the response. Just a suggestion, change the time from home page when you pass the quiz.. I mean this:

In spite of our efforts the transfer can take up to 48 hours. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

And can be added if you don't want to w8 more send your ID or something, this will help to a lot ppl i'am sure to take the moneys faster.

Best regards,
      Georgi Mihov
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Te point is, that not everybody has to pass an ID check. Randomly chosen members have to pass it in order to protect us and our members from fraud. And usually it only takes 48h if you don't have to pass the ID check.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      You should add that at the end-- "check your e-mail's regularly in case of random identity checks" or something because I am fairly sure that is why many of my referrals do not complete all of the information. Thank you :)
      TheDahl
    • omgthisisinsane
      omgthisisinsane
      Basic
      I have the same problem i did not have to send in I.D. but it sitll hasnt come. it has been 4 days. I dont know wat a ticket is. HOw do u get the tickets.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi omgthisisinsane,
      a ticket is a message you send to our support.
      You can write a ticket here: support
      on the right hand site you will see all the tickets you sent so far.
      If you got an answer the link to the ticket is green.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • Ferdinand5
      Ferdinand5
      Bronze
      I want to excuse myself. The problem was in me, i put wrong code "PSVIP" instead of "PS150" and blame the team that they didn't transfer my moneys and make everything slowly. Really sorry.

Now i send e-mail to mansion to close my old account, to can keep only my new one which i register with bonuscode "PS150" and then will send new ticket to transfer the moneys. Sorry again.

Best regards,
      Ferdinand5