Hi

• BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      I see you are already bronze! Congratulations! Where are you playing your poker then?
      Stop right there Holly! After FTP said no deal brothas I'm not tracking anymore here, but why I'm bronze either?

Ohh, and yes, gl/hf Ivana12!
  • 19 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Once you are bronze, you always remain bronze at the very least :)
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Once you are bronze, you always remain bronze at the very least :)
      Your smile at the end of sentence seems really ironical. Is it so funny that after all rake what I have paid I got bronze level? Keep making laugh about about me and all other players who De-Tracked from PS.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      The smiley meant absolutely nothing and I obviously didn't mean to antagonize you in any way. So please accept my apologies for that.

I have already mentioned in another post that there are plenty of other poker rooms that you could grind at if you wanted to move up a status or two and you can check them out here!

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      The smiley meant absolutely nothing and I obviously didn't mean to antagonize you in any way. So please accept my apologies for that.

I have already mentioned in another post that there are plenty of other poker rooms that you could grind at if you wanted to move up a status or two and you can check them out here!

Kind regards,
      Gary
      If I change the room, I loose 25% rakeback, top leaderboards reward and my diamond status and as FTP mansion before they will bring back BLACK card what means 40%+money back, so I guess I'm forever bronze here, at least for next year! Pay 3k$ for diamond status - no thank you, coz it's over priced.
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      If you want to play on a site that does not have any affiliation with PokerStrategy (in this case FTP), that's all up to you. Yes, I understand it sucks that you won't be able to get a high status here, but if you want that status you will have to switch up poker rooms. Or keep playing on FTP, and play on another site as well.

But I think you're being unreasonable here by making these comments. Nobody thinks it's funny that people lost their status when FTP broke the affiliation with PokerStrategy, but unfortunately there's nothing that can be done about it.

He simply answered your question, no need to get so upset about something as small as a smiley at the end of a sentence!
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TinoLaan
      If you want to play on a site that does not have any affiliation with PokerStrategy (in this case FTP), that's all up to you. Yes, I understand it sucks that you won't be able to get a high status here, but if you want that status you will have to switch up poker rooms. Or keep playing on FTP, and play on another site as well.

But I think you're being unreasonable here by making these comments. Nobody thinks it's funny that people lost their status when FTP broke the affiliation with PokerStrategy, but unfortunately there's nothing that can be done about it.

He simply answered your question, no need to get so upset about something as small as a smiley at the end of a sentence!
      Thanks lawyer, I appreciate your opinion!

It's just funny that PS said that they are interested in our improving etc.,(they even call selfs as a poker school) but in same time I can't even post my hand for discussing it coz I need higher status - BS!

Sorry for my English knowledge, but I know mates that you understood everything clear!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Sounds as if you want everything for free to me! Tino has pretty much covered everything in his post. It would be very easy to grind silver status by playing a few hands/SNGs/tournaments in order to post in hand evaluation boards etc.

Nobody is forcing you to do this. It is however an idea ;)

Regards,
      Gary
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Sounds as if you want everything for free to me! Tino has pretty much covered everything in his post. It would be very easy to grind silver status by playing a few hands/SNGs/tournaments in order to post in hand evaluation boards etc.

Nobody is forcing you to do this. It is however an idea ;)

Regards,
      Gary
      Funny, but I have already registered through pokerstrategy in pokerstars few years back, as you are moderator I bet you can see it. Everyday I play tourneys there and spend 100$+ and you know what? I'm still phucking bronze as you see. There is no even much to tell coz suddenly they stopped tracking me for some reasons.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Can you please lower your tone now there is little or no need for it.

As it happens, I don't have access to any of that information. I'm sure PokerStars would have given you a reason for their detracking of your account. If they haven't then I would suggest that you contact them and ask for the reasons.

They couldn't just detrack you for the fun of it and if they did you can challenge it.
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      No! I haven't came here to get some kind of respect or friends.

I'm sure PokerStars would have given you a reason for their detracking of your account.
      Not a single, pokerstrategy points ain't tracking anymore, that's it.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      How did this thread become about BLOWMEBABE when a newbie just came to say hi? ?(

I just want to let you know BLOWMEBABE that Gary (HollyMichelle) can't see any of your poker room activities nor any of your personal information. Forum Moderators have access to the forum only, so no need to jump at his neck for no reason.

Especially that he didn't even offend you, nor he was speaking to you in the first place. Why would you take on such a arrogant tone to a moderator who spends his day helping out players on the forum? :(

If you have an issue, you can open a new thread and express yourself (in a friendly and constructive matter) and I will be happy to help you. You can also add me on skype: ingrid.nagy.ps and we can discuss whats the real issue behind your rather inappropriate tone. :)

Looking forward,
      Ingrid
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BLOWMEBABE
      No! I haven't came here to get some kind of respect or friends.

I'm sure PokerStars would have given you a reason for their detracking of your account.
      Not a single, pokerstrategy points ain't tracking anymore, that's it.
      I am going to add to what Ingrid said above,

First of all I want to add that this is my own point of view and not necessarily the one of PokerStrategy

we are here to help and not to take abuse, we are helping because we enjoy and love the community. This is also why we promote it.

About FT, you lost strategy points when PokerStrategy lost their affiliation but believe me Pokerstrategy lost a lot more than that. The end of the affiliation was also out of the hands of PokerStrategy. So we are of course offering our members to play in other rooms if they want to keep their benefits or you always have the possibility to buy your PokerStrategy level.

Like in Poker you have to make decisions and those decisions will determine the outcome. And you we all know you can't win if you fold. So there is no point complaining about it. However if you do complain about it please do it in a civilised manner.

Have a great day

Thazar
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Why you think that I'm argue with someone?
      First of all, all this FTP and pokerstrategy thing is huge joke, if you didn't get it, sorry, actually not my fault. I understand that I won't be tracked anymore and I'm not asking to get free level. It just made me laugh about one thing, that I can't post hand for discussion, that's it.
      Originally posted by IngridN
      You can also add me on skype: ingrid.nagy.ps and we can discuss whats the real issue behind your rather inappropriate tone. :)
      Looking forward,
      Ingrid
      Secondly, thank you Ingrid but after you ignored my email I won't contact with you anymore coz it's waste of time. I understand maybe you forget about it or smth else, but we had interesting conversation about pokerstartegy and adding new rooms, you didn't replay to my email after you gave it to me. So I as a user not interested to talk with you anymore. :(
      And of course it's my own fault you know my interests etc.
      Did I insult you or someone else here? I think no!
      Especially that he didn't even offend you, nor he was speaking to you in the first place. Why would you take on such a arrogant tone to a moderator who spends his day helping out players on the forum? :(
      Did I insult Gary? If yes than where?

How did this thread become about BLOWMEBABE when a newbie just came to say hi? ?(
      Looking forward,
      World is full of surprises, isn't it? Sorry feel free dear moderators to delete all my posts and don't forget to ban me either and believe me I won't complain about it.

Thank you all have a nice day!
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Why would you take on such a arrogant tone to a moderator who spends his day helping out players on the forum? :(
      P.S I apologize to all Moderators what I insulted next time gonna talk with you like with Gods.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      First of all, I have divided your post and ours from the introduction thread of another member and moved them to the feedback and suggestions boards.

No-one said that you insulted anyone simply that your tone was inappropriate. If you cannot communicate or express yourself politely then indeed you are not welcome here and I mean not only impolite towards us but to other members as well.

Ingrid, as many members will testify does all she can to help this community and she works endless hours for it to be what it is today. The community has millions of users and despite this we still try to please everyone, but obviously we simply can't.

I do not know exactly what were your requests, but please know that PokerStrategy is a business with a business model clearly explained here:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/businessmodel/

If your requests were judged to be -EV for the company they will not entertain your request and as a poker player you should understand that better than anyone else and not throw a tantrum.

So one last time I would just ask you to talk to others the way you would expect others to talk to you - and if you expect others to talk to you badly then I am sorry but it will not be tolerated in this community.

Best regards

Thazar
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Ok, now stop this BS, please!

Yes, I know that IngriD has made tons of good things to improve this site etc. we all can say big THANKS to her, but question isn't about this! Even you thazar as a moderator you have done and you are still doing perfect job, but we aren't talking about this either.

And now don't put your nose in things where you aren't informed or you just don't know facts and stuff, because this really insult me.
      First of all, I made topic/post(don't remeber coz it was 7months ago, don't care anymore) about my idea to adding new room and wrote stuff what pokerstrategy members would love in it, and why they would love it. Ingrid said that I should contact with her via email, no problem, right? I guess it's good thing to suggest because I played in that room and it was good. And I received back nothing - again, this isn't something bad, maybe pokerstrategy team didnt like my idea, but it's wrong to just ignore me, right?
      And I don't even want to know why it happened and stuff I just said that I'm not interested to contact with IngriD anymore, is there something wrong with it? Is it taboo?

Dear lord thazar, could you explain what bad things I said to someone? If I didn't insult anyone, where is problem?
      You are reading my posts and you see that in every sentence I made 1-5 misstakes, about what communication we are talking about? I can't write in English good, sorry, this is my fault I can't do anything about it right now can't change it now!

"If you cannot communicate or express yourself politely then indeed you are not welcome"
      Than feel free to ban my account for Christ's sake! As I said before I won't even argue about this, seriously, if you think that I'm not welcome here and I'm making only problems, than do what you need to do - ban, that's why you are moderator, am I right? Because as I said I haven't insulted anyone like "called someone MF, dumb.. etc." so even if now my communication with you all from your Dear Moderators opinion is rude, do what you have to do to save your community and ban me for all christs!

I guess that's the end of all this story. Sorry for my bad grammar can't do anything about it now.

I finished this week with 23% ROI, believe me you can't ruin my mood :s_biggrin:
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      First of all, I have divided your post and ours from the introduction thread of another member and moved them to the feedback and suggestions boards.
      Thanks, now everyone will think that I'm dumb because I opened new thread in feedback and suggestion board with title "Hi" for Christ's sake!
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BLOWMEBABE
      Originally posted by thazar
      Thanks, now everyone will think that I'm dumb because I opened new thread in feedback and suggestion board with title "Hi" for Christ's sake!
      you can change the title by editing the first post of the thread

gotta get to work so will reply to the other part of the email later on
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey again,

I think we understand your points and heard it, no need to go on about this and get into long unnecessary discussions pulling eachother. Especially not between moderators and our users, so I will close this topic for now.

I will check my emails now and see what I've missed. I apologize upfront if I forgot to get back to you on a topic.

Again, thanks for stopping by in our community.

Ingrid