This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl25 At

• DarkAwi
      DarkAwi
      Bronze
      Party, $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

MP: $25 (100 bb)
      BB: $12.50 (50 bb)
      Hero (SB): $28.21 (112.8 bb)
      UTG: $25 (100 bb)
      CO: $17.47 (69.9 bb)
      BTN: $25.85 (103.4 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A T
      2 folds, CO calls $0.25, BTN raises to $1.25, Hero calls $1.15, BB folds, CO calls $1

Flop: ($4) A K 5 (3 players)
      Hero bets $2.75, CO calls $2.75, BTN calls $2.75

Turn: ($12.25) 4 (3 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $2.25, BTN calls $2.25, Hero calls $2.25

River: ($19) J (3 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks, BTN checks

CO 89/23 epic fish
      BTN http://pbrd.co/YLRHcM
      BB is an agressive midstacker

Not sure about the preflop play, with a midstacker behind. I usually just call these, if the regular is IP on the fish.
      Postflop? I wanted to bet-bet-bet against the fish, but after the reg called on the flop, I got a bit confused. His range is like ATo+, maybe A2s+, sets, flushes, and draws, so check/decide on the turn, because the pot is too big for bet/folding(?) If the fish bet and he raises, I snapfold, if the fish checks, and he bets big I still check/fold. As the fish bet this small, I thought I can call and play the same on the river. What do you think?
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi DarkAwi,

Preflop: with an aggro midstacker behind I prefer a 3-bet myself and if the fish is that epic he'll call our 3-bet wide.

Postflop: Since the reg calls after the fish I don't think he will have that many slowplays. So I rather bet/fold turn again.

i think that check/calling is the worse option since we just give them both great odds to chase the draw. Do you really think BTN really has a hand when he calls twice, especially a small bet?