BTN: $12.50
      SB: $13.21
      BB: $26.34
      UTG: $31.12
      Hero (MP): $26.36
      CO: $12.40

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.35) Hero has K:diamond: K:spade:

fold, Hero raises to $0.75, fold, fold, SB calls $0.65, BB raises to $3.00, Hero calls $2.25, SB calls $2.25
      sb is a huge fish, also bbvmp so i think this is a fairly good spot to flat.
      bb seems to be quite standard playing on 2 tables, not sure how aware he is of fish dynamics. i think his range is prob like QQ+, AK, maybe JJ, AQ sometimes.

Flop: ($9.00, 3 players) 2:heart: 6:club: 8:spade:
      SB checks, BB bets $6.50, Hero calls $6.50, fold
      sb folds :f_cry:

Turn: ($22.00, 2 players) Q:heart:
      BB requests TIME, BB checks, Hero checks

River: ($22.00, 2 players) Q:diamond:
      BB bets $16.84 and is all-in, Hero calls $16.84

do you play differently (4bet pre, bet turn, fold river)? what if he bets the turn?

that is just such a sick turn, also he took forever to check which just triggered that sick feeling inside. :f_biggrin:
      i was kinda ready to fold but not on that specific river ;( but he prob never bluffs AK like that so he still just always has QQ+ anyway?

BB shows Q:club: Q:spade: (Four of a Kind, Queens) (Pre 18%, Flop 8%, Turn 95%)
      Hero mucks K:diamond: K:spade: (Two Pair, Kings and Queens) (Pre 82%, Flop 92%, Turn 5%)
      BB wins $53.68
  • 1 reply
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hey,

I think he has more than that preflop.. he will have some hands like KQo, J9s etc in his rangepreflop imo. On the flop he doesn't have that anymore ofc. I would much rather shove turn myself here though. If he has a value hand you are not folding anyway. He cbet the flop 3way so he is unlikely to have air. If you never fold against any value hand and he is unlikely to have air, you can value bet yourself. You probably make him tank call 8x, Qx while ofc you also get owned by QQ+ sometimes but that's just part of the game, nothing would just if you get it in pre.