Anon Holdem tables vs Anonymous tables

• duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Gold
      I see that there are less and less Anon Holdem tables, and more Anonymous tables, where you cant get HUD working properly.

What do you think/know, is this a way at Microgaming to banish HM/PT for good, so everyone would play without HUD? Cause this pretty much kills multitabling. I could handle only seeing session stats when anon talbes were introduced, but if I cant even see basic VP/PF stats, it's pretty much like playing blindfolded in case I play 5-6 tables...

If this trend continues I think I have to move, but do you know, is it the same situation at other Microgaming sites as well (24h, Ladbrokes)?

And those you play here, how do you adapt? Just turn HM off, and play on Anonymous tables? What are your experiences?
  • 35 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Hey,

yeah i feel your problem. Currently i just wait on enough anon tables. I only 6 tabling right now. But if you have many more tables opened that become a problem.

The next problem here is that majority of fishes will move to Anonymous tables and the competition won't be so soft anymore.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Yea seems like they are heading in that direction with trying to get rid of HUDs otherwise they wouldn't be capping anon tables at such low numbers. I play on 24h and it's same thing.
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      I just end up my session on microgaming and got the same prob ... I dont know what they want to do . Whats their real prob with HUD's or what they are trying to accomplish doesnt make sense... I am really angry..

I loged in on PS and i see that all the regs got this prob.. pff i dont know . Maybe if we sent them emails and complain i think they might rethink what they are doing .

AND FOR SURE i am going to move poker room if this situation continue.

Are u try to send them email ? I only have contact with Hm2 support and they say they cant do anything its the site prob. Did you try to send email on the platform u play ? and what was the answer ?
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      we should do an online petition like and sent it to microgaming
    • Mikus8
      Mikus8
      Bronze
      You are all a bunch of wussies, you should be embarrased to admit that you can't play without computer program that is saying what to do but instead you are crying like babies when someone takes your nipple away and makes you use your brain.
      What are you going to do after 2 years? Do you think poker will become easier and you will bumhunt for the rest of your life?
      Grow some balls
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Mikus8
      You are all a bunch of wussies, you should be embarrased to admit that you can't play without computer program that is saying what to do but instead you are crying like babies when someone takes your nipple away and makes you use your brain.
      What are you going to do after 2 years? Do you think poker will become easier and you will bumhunt for the rest of your life?
      Grow some balls
      Ugh, no hud won't make me or pretty much any other decent winning player into a loser. It does impact our bottom line slightly that's all, since when people are supposed to be happy about it getting harder to earn same amounts of money? You make no sense and sound very butthurt for no apparent reason.
    • Mikus8
      Mikus8
      Bronze
      Well if it doesn't affect your game then why complain? It's not like you are the only one without a hud
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Mikus8
      Well if it doesn't affect your game then why complain? It's not like you are the only one without a hud
      It does affect the amount of tables we can play which naturally hurts our profits and I can't see how any person in any profession wouldn't complain about that.
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      You are all a bunch of wussies, you should be embarrased to admit that you can't play without computer program that is saying what to do but instead you are crying like babies when someone takes your nipple away and makes you use your brain. What are you going to do after 2 years? Do you think poker will become easier and you will bumhunt for the rest of your life? Grow some balls

Whatevs...
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Let's keep the discussion civil guys :)
    • gonepoker
      gonepoker
      Bronze
      Anon holdem tables are gone. 70% of 100 nl tables anonymous. WTF??? Nobody likes them put plenty of people playing it??
      At least don't start those anonymous tables guys!
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gonepoker
      Anon holdem tables are gone. 70% of 100 nl tables anonymous. WTF??? Nobody likes them put plenty of people playing it??
      Sorry :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      im trying to start anon holdem tables but when i open the empty table filters. they never show up :?
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I tried today 6 tabling and it was impossible. just 3 Anon Holdem tables so i could play 4 tables max with stats. i think i will have to move from there and i just started to like software and everything else ;( ;(

Mods: Gary, Ingrid.....can you please ask UNIBET for an official explanation what is going on there about this topic?
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Gold
      I dont think it's up to us, pretty easy for the room to restrict certain type of tables in their own software... Dont want to be pessimistic, but I think it's only a matter of days, and anon tables will be gone.

Originally posted by Alan883
      Mods: Gary, Ingrid.....can you please ask UNIBET for an official explanation what is going on there about this topic?
      I think it's quite clear what's going on. With this last modification the whole network will be 100% tracker-free zone. I guess they think the player pool will be softer this way.

Anyway, I started cashout today, right now I'm not in the mood for 6tabling without even basic stats. But in the long run, if Microgaming proves to be right, and pool will be fishier than ever, I might return, and try to manage multitabling this way... :)
    • sebsejr
      sebsejr
      Bronze
      I have the same problem at nl20, and it very annoying.

What do you think about playing a bunch of the regular tables, the green ones. are they going to be tougher in general or what? :)
    • gonepoker
      gonepoker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by duder1n0
      I dont think it's up to us, pretty easy for the room to restrict certain type of tables in their own software... Dont want to be pessimistic, but I think it's only a matter of days, and anon tables will be gone.
      You misunderstood all my post completely.
      I said the at 100nl "anon" tables are ALREADY gone! Impossible to open "anon" table.
      Also what I ment to say with second part don't start "anonymous" tables, play on regular tables.
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Gold
      Yeah, ure right, got it now...
    • gonepoker
      gonepoker
      Bronze
      Nice:) Today only 1 table of anonymous @ 100nl.
      Hope nightfrostass isnt going to start a session:D