This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] KTs, squeezed pot, river bluff

• pokerferrer
      pokerferrer
      Bronze
      The opponent is a fish. 55/38/~50h, af 1.8, wts 32, fold 2 cbet was 50.
      I think squeeze here is a good idea because open raise was a reg with pfr from mp 19 and pretty decent fold to 3bet. And suited broadway I think is good enough to play vs fish in position.
      What about postflop? Is it a good idea to bluff into such river? Do you think such type of fishes able to fold here 55-66, 7x, 4x, 8x, or mb 88+? Is sizing here optimal?

Or maybe just check behind flop and fold further streets without strengthening?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($36.70)
      BB ($46.94)
      UTG ($25)
      CO ($39.23)
      Hero ($28.48)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: K:heart:

UTG raises to $0.75, CO calls $0.75, Hero raises to $3.25, fold, fold, fold, CO calls $2.50

FLOP ($7.60) 8:diamond: 4:spade: 7:spade:

CO checks, Hero bets $4, CO calls $4

TURN ($15.60) 8:diamond: 4:spade: 7:spade: 2:heart:

CO checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($15.60) 8:diamond: 4:spade: 7:spade: 2:heart: A:club:

CO checks, Hero bets $10 ??
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: i think both flat and squeexe is fine. I prefer squeezing to isolate the fish.

Flop: not betting on such a coordinated flop with little equity to improve.

Turn: if i checked flop, i think a delayed cbet is fine if he checks to u again. Giving up is also fine.

River: when the ace hits u got to bluff at it.