This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL20 SH 79 vs cbet

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($25.54)
      Hero ($28.61)
      CO ($6.98)
      BTN ($41.12)

Dealt to Hero 7:diamond: 9:spade:

fold, fold, SB raises to $0.60, Hero calls $0.40

FLOP ($1.20) Q:diamond: 3:heart: 9:diamond:

SB bets $0.80, Hero folds

SB wins $1.14

I am looking at these stats and I think its a call because there is backdoor fd. I don't know why I gave up, maybe at the playing time stats were more passive or something.

Only his cbet stat looks on lower side.

But its a call I guess to reevalate.

BTw preflop did not 3bet proably because my 3bet image was loose and this hand could be strong enough for call.
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Speed,

Preflop: He also never folds to 3-bet given the sample. However I don't think this hand is "strong" enough to call. It's a very weak offsuite gapper... and you flop a pair, which is usually a second pair, and still fold to a cbet. So how exactly do you plan on showing a profit with this?

I would at least call the flop here.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      So how exactly do you plan on showing a profit with this?

With many calls I don't know how I can show profit, unless there are some speciall leaks in they postflop game like fold cbet to raise and so on.

Usually I call with what I guess is correct and try to compare from what I learn in coachings :)