[NL20-NL50] AJo fullhause

• GingerKid
      iPoker - $0.50 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 4 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (SB): 322.74 BB
      BB: 106.66 BB (VPIP: 21.29, PFR: 17.61, 3Bet Preflop: 7.14, Hands: 1,032)
      CO: 173.98 BB (VPIP: 29.51, PFR: 24.62, 3Bet Preflop: 12.99, Hands: 613)
      BTN: 82.82 BB (VPIP: 33.33, PFR: 25.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 12)

Hero posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has J:diamond: A:heart:

fold, fold, Hero raises to 3 BB, BB calls 2 BB

Flop: (6 BB, 2 players) A:diamond: J:spade: J:heart:
      Hero bets 4 BB, BB calls 4 BB

Turn: (14 BB, 2 players) 7:spade:
      Hero bets 10 BB, BB calls 10 BB

River: (34 BB, 2 players) 6:heart:
      Hero bets 28 BB, BB calls 28 BB

Hero shows J:diamond: A:heart: (Full House, Jacks full of Aces) (Pre 72%, Flop 100%, Turn 100%)
      BB shows J:club: Q:spade: (Three of a Kind, Jacks) (Pre 28%, Flop 0%, Turn 0%)
      Hero wins 86 BB

Should I check raise any street? I put him most of the time on Ax, and occasionally on KQ when he calls flop, and Ax mostly when calling turn.
      So is it ok to bet bet bet, and not give him to pot control?

It is interesting that he raises flop 24%, which is quite high, and this hand he didnt raise. I wouldnt also raise this hand in his place, but since he is so much raising, can I conclude that when he raises flop that it is mostly bluff? Should I then adapt by 3 betting? Still I cant 3bet him so often, and I think he can readjust very fast to that, so I dont think I can adapt by 3betting.

Maybe adapting by check calling with medium hands and betting /call with strong?
  • 1 reply
    • mbml

Flop: You have the board completely crushed. You should have checked here right at the beginning and rep KK, hope he fires multiple streets and you can c/r the River.

Turn: You should check now after betting Flop. Let him bet his floats, I'm not sure how often he fires 3 streets with AX, maybe you lose value vs that. But there's more value vs JX and floats, so overall I think it's better to c/c T c/r R.

River: After firing twice I think you should fire the River again. I don't think a bet bet c/r line makes too much sense, he would have folded his gutshots on the Turn already so he either has AX which would check back, or JX which would bet.

He has AX way more often than JX, and there are no more busted draws in his range so betting is better once you bet F bet T.