Skrill sucks big time

• riouzaki
      riouzaki
      Bronze
      after long time i manage to verify my bank account AND my credit card and things were seem to be ok with that awfull site.. yes? no

suddenly today they decide that bank account verification and credit card verification is not enough to request bank withdrawal, because you didn t put the secret password, that is in the letter that NEVER arrived after 6 months (if they ever send it because i dont know anyone who got it) and that you CANT request to be send again!

seriously how ridiculus is that? ok their support sucks big time and they take for ever to reply, the site is build to confuse you if you have a problem but that is beyond "stupidity" or should i say fraud..

i am not a lawer but i realy have that question.. are they legit when they do such things?? are we so passive that we put up with every bullshit we take from sites like that?

i needed my money asap and my opinion is there is no excuse for the delay (if i ever take them)
  • 13 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey riouzaki,

You should send them a polite email regarding your issues and hopefully you can get this resolved. Your tone seems to be rather rude and if you were to mail them like that they probably won't listen ;)

Try being nice and polite and everything should be perfect!

Gary
    • Aliosa10
      Aliosa10
      Bronze
      I recive that letter in 5 week. And becouse I did not want to wait I ask for another way I send some papers and was ok. After some weeks I revive also the letter.
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      Isn't there other ways to confirm your identity? I have used Skrill for many years and I have never been required to send or receive any letters (except for the Moneybookers Master Card).

I know it can be frustrating when things don't work like you would expect. But Skrill is on the top of my trusted sites. I agree that you should send them a polite email about the situation. For me the support has always replied in 1-2 days.

Hope you'll get things sorted out.
    • riouzaki
      riouzaki
      Bronze
      the mail i send them was polite enough but still no response..

i want to remind that i have already a verified bank account AND a verified credit card, and i was able to withdraw few weeks ago.. i dont see any reason for them not allowing me withdraw all of the sudden, because they expect me to put a password at a letter that never came (and i cant request again)

seriously do you realy believe they need to verify my adress like that? and if they did then why i was able to withdraw before?

it doesn t makes sense to me, is like we are in the stone age or they take us for fools (personaly i never heard any other site to send letters to your adress)

as we speak my electicity bills and phone bills are unpaid and they already cut my phone (not the internet for some reason), this site manages OTHERS people money and i expect them to RESPECT that, they cant just stop the withdrawals with stupid excuses

anyway i want to thank all of you for your comments and support

ps. i am very polite guy but only with those that deserve it
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by riouzaki
      after long time i manage to verify my bank account AND my credit card and things were seem to be ok with that awfull site.. yes? no

suddenly today they decide that bank account verification and credit card verification is not enough to request bank withdrawal, because you didn t put the secret password, that is in the letter that NEVER arrived after 6 months (if they ever send it because i dont know anyone who got it) and that you CANT request to be send again!

seriously how ridiculus is that? ok their support sucks big time and they take for ever to reply, the site is build to confuse you if you have a problem but that is beyond "stupidity" or should i say fraud..

i am not a lawer but i realy have that question.. are they legit when they do such things?? are we so passive that we put up with every bullshit we take from sites like that?

i needed my money asap and my opinion is there is no excuse for the delay (if i ever take them)
      I got the same procedure and they helped me a lot during the process. They are not fast enough to answer my email(s). Maybe 3 days if I remember correctly. So you must be patient.

NB: I got a little problem with my bank. The message which skirll sent me, didn't arrived as it was, but Skrill CS was very helpful and flexible.
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      the mail i send them was polite enough but still no response..

i want to remind that i have already a verified bank account AND a verified credit card, and i was able to withdraw few weeks ago.. i dont see any reason for them not allowing me withdraw all of the sudden, because they expect me to put a password at a letter that never came (and i cant request again)

seriously do you realy believe they need to verify my adress like that? and if they did then why i was able to withdraw before?

it doesn t makes sense to me, is like we are in the stone age or they take us for fools (personaly i never heard any other site to send letters to your adress)

as we speak my electicity bills and phone bills are unpaid and they already cut my phone (not the internet for some reason), this site manages OTHERS people money and i expect them to RESPECT that, they cant just stop the withdrawals with stupid excuses

anyway i want to thank all of you for your comments and support

ps. i am very polite guy but only with those that deserve it
      Sorry our case maybe different so you can forget my post above.
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze

I want to comment to quoted above:
      Yes, BECAUSE they are legit then they HAVE TO do that. It's requred by the regulation (FSA?). Basically, they have to "know" their customer in order to protect money laundering.

I was unable to wd >$15 (seriously) before I did the procedure.
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Look mate, I really understand your stress and frustration as I come out months of account and founds locked with MB but I would like say to you that unfortunately on this planet there is a lot of scams and dishonest peoples that make our life hard and difficult in some cases

Unfortunately, Moneybookers (as others btw) at difference from a normal Bank, because is an eWallet in two words, it is more easily subject to attack from the poo of this planet

So, I know it is difficult to came-down in such situation but all that is necessary for our own sake and safety of our money

I would like to suggest to you, from my stressful experience with similar issue, to keep calm and take patience with you ...
      Think in your mind, "Ok these peoples are from my side and all that is necessary to protect my money and make me sleep less agitated and worry" and you will see that before or late all will be resolved in your favor

In the end of the day, they are working for you and for the protection of your money

All the best in luck, take care mate :)
    • eazygoer
      eazygoer
      Basic
      Originally posted by patszerdonk

I got the same procedure and they helped me a lot during the process. They are not fast enough to answer my email(s). Maybe 3 days if I remember correctly. So you must be patient.

NB: I got a little problem with my bank. The message which skirll sent me, didn't arrived as it was, but Skrill CS was very helpful and flexible.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, eazygoer...

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com !

I don't see that you've added anything to the quiotes.

Did you have a comment for us?

How have you been finding the site so far?

Did you notice the free poker money?

All the best,
      --VS
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      what I would do with poker sites/ ewallets - I would not keep all my money in them if I know there is a chance that I will need them quickly to withdraw.

Luckily I have almost all bankroll at poker sites/moneybookers but never needed quick withdrwaw so far :)
    • itskrills
      itskrills
      Basic
      actually it is not a problem to withdraw your money.
      you have certain options like using the skrill mastercard (you become or be a VIP, which is quite easy to achieve nowadays) or link you bank account to your skrill account.

i have to admit that the process will be much easier and faster as a vip.

normally a verification wont take such a long time.
    • bettingstation
      bettingstation
      Bronze
      any update with this issue?