• noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      SB: $2.01 (100.5 bb)
      Hero (BB): $2.54 (127 bb)
      CO: $3.85 (192.5 bb)
      BTN: $2.80 (140 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:club: A:heart:
      CO folds, BTN calls $0.02, SB completes, Hero raises to $0.12, BTN calls $0.10, SB folds

readless , 55/0/16 hands

Flop: ($0.26) 7:spade: Q:spade: K:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.22, BTN raises to $0.44, Hero calls $0.22

on the flop i cbet for value . When he min raise he might got some good hands like 2p or se (77 onlyu i think ) but he can also got Kx maybe some Qx or rarely imo some draws . So i call with the plan to call at least turn and see and decide on the river . But preetty much call him down.

Turn: ($1.14) 3:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.02, Hero raises to $0.58, BTN calls $0.56

the turn isnt a great card . When he bets so small here i think he got sth like Kx or sth weaker than my AA so i raise for value . To get called by one spade hands .

River: ($2.30) 7:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $1.66 and is all-in, Hero folds

on the river i beat the 2pair combos . But i check and hope the opp is checking back. on the push i fold . Ok overall ? I think that sth is wrong with my play ..but dont know exactly what,..
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Noulispa,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: I think that against your average fish bet/folding the flop, especially when we bet big, should be the better play.

We lose to Q7/K7/KQ/77 and slowplayed QQ/KK and I would not assume that he raises many Kx or draws without knowing more about him.

As played though what one hand spades do you see in his range on the turn? KsX or more than that?