Bronze
      I have no idea to be honest.
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      I'd vote against freerolls.

You just don't need them for 3 reasons:
      1)players there are not serious - so you probably won't learn a thing
      2)the number of players is huge - all competing for a meagre amount of money. You'd better find a 1+0,1$ tournament which will offer much better value
      3)time - they take just too much time and often in the end you win.. 1,64$

Of course, this is my personal recommendation.
      Sorry that I deviate from the topic, just wanted to mention it.
      As for a specific answer to your question, from the sites offered here on Pokerstrategy - full tilt has some freerolls and mansion used to have 2 daily 500$ and 1 weekly 1000$(though I am not sure whether they are still available.. you should check that) which actually used to be with like 1000 players - quite ok for a freeroll.
    • arjun2001
      arjun2001
      Bronze
      I remember playing 4 hours one time and made 50 cents, since then I have quit freerolls.

But I think stars has quite a lot of freerolls. Because a lot of private freerolls prefer stars so if ur a member of other forums then u should be getting invitations to freerolls mostly taking place on stars.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Stars definitely.
      Freerolls are great.
      I have never deposited money onto any site, I have grinded my way through freerolls, it may be a couple of dollars but if you are a good MTT player it doesn't matter if the players are bad, you will still do well.
    • pokersharkhunter
      pokersharkhunter
      Basic
      Hey

I am interested in with the same question, but I am not interested to play 50 dollar freerollas, where you have to play all day to get some cents :D
      is there any place where are bigger prizes, where is no requerments to enter?
    • arjun2001
      arjun2001
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pokersharkhunter
      Hey

I am interested in with the same question, but I am not interested to play 50 dollar freerollas, where you have to play all day to get some cents :D
      Why would any site do that? No requirements and a big prize pool is rare. Try playing $1 MTT's.
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      try pokerroom they have several no-req freerolls(3000 people for 300-500$ though) any many 1 dollar tourneys with guaranteed prize pools - ideal for beginners :)
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pokersharkhunter
      Hey

I am not sure if this is still the case. But bet365 had a $5000 freeroll every saturday... But as I said I don't know if they do anymore..
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Theres a $1000 sunday freeroll on Titan (150/1500 payed)
    • qcjunior
      qcjunior
      Bronze
      ;) full tilt has the most free-rolls,average 2000 people.poker stars averages 10000 people.You will learn how to adjust to all players,donkeys and all,tournement strategies as well.
    • davidangel
      davidangel
      Bronze
      I played freerolls for 2 years before my wife found pokerstrategy, and said "hey, this site is right up your alley."
      I found pokerstars freerolls to have best payout structure to get at least a few dimes, and managed to build BR upto $20 (its at about $8 now due to ego influence)
      Full tilt has lots of freerolls, but you have to place high to win anything, or you only win buyins to more freerolls. They even have a $40 tourney with 500 000 play chip buy in (I built playchips to 300 000, but lost it all to ego-tilt and gave up)
      I found the best thing about freerolls; nothing invested, nothing lost. It takes time to become a good player, and I believe the sheer amount of hands I played helps me to recognize many different hand combos or situations.
      Best freeroll story: I had K :club: 10 :club: I call (3 players see flop) and flop comes Q :club: J :club: 3 :club: I bet large and get 2 quick calls. I start to fear the A :club: until the turn brings the 9 :club: Now I think the A :club: is my friend and I go all-in. Again 2 quick calls.....and the river brings.... the A :club: The only downside, I never did get to see just what they were calling with....