Hi ho, all!

• mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      Hey, guys!

Here's an extreme poker n00b who stumbled upon this awesome awesome site!
      I play money tables for a week now and thanks to the advices I am creeping towards the 100 dollars limit, lol.

I am really amazed by the quality and the amount of articles! It's a great site and seems like a very nice community as well.

Just to say a big thank you for the site staff!
  • 4 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello mishkagg and welcome to the community :)

Glad you like it and have been putting our articles to good use! Be sure to also check out our video section , our live coachings and to post your hands in the hand evaluation boards!! :)

If you continue to constantly improve your game there are no bounds to your progress. Just remember that the most important part about moving up is bankroll management (Nothing even compares :) )

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      Yeah. I understood the importance of the bankroll management. At least 300 BBs of the higher limit. For my safety I will play on the higher limit when I have 400. So it's 100 bucks for the 10/25 cent tables.

Again - thank you for everything!

p.s. the feeling when I raise a bet with a strong hand and my heart starts pumping faster is so great that even it alone was worth reading and learning everything so far!
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      If you are playing SSS, you must have at least 600BB for the limit you are playing, 300 is very low. I suggest you re-read the bankroll management articles here - this is very important
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      Oh, yeah, thanks! I guess I've misinterpreted this section. At least 600 bbs. :)