• noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      BTN: $3.72 (186 bb)
      SB: $2.40 (120 bb)
      BB: $2 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with T :heart: 9:club:
      BTN raises to $0.06, SB folds, BB calls $0.04

the bb is 75/0/4hands makred as weak cause he open limp couple of times.

Flop: ($0.13) 3:spade: T:diamond: T:club: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.02, BTN raises to $0.10, BB raises to $0.18, BTN calls $0.08

the flop we hit good and i raise his min donk for value . When he min3bet its interesting. I def put him on strong hands but i cant fold for such a small amount cause i beat some worst Tx not many though. So i call

Turn: ($0.49) 4:club: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.02, BTN raises to $0.28, BB raises to $1.33,BTN folds.

on the turn when he min leads ok to raise for value again ? When he raises again i am sure i beat so i fold . Ok overall ?
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Noulispa,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: What range are you putting him on exactly?

If you think his range is strong when he 3-bets you why are you raising the turn?
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze

after the 3bet i think he always got a Tx i dont think he is doing this with QQ JJ or sth like that but maybe. However i beat some Tx like T8 t7 e.t.c i loose to JT+ though or 33.

on the turn i rethink the situation cause he bet really small. But his range does not change i suppose . So better call ? even the min lead? and decide river ?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by noulispa

after the 3bet i think he always got a Tx i dont think he is doing this with QQ JJ or sth like that but maybe. However i beat some Tx like T8 t7 e.t.c i loose to JT+ though or 33.

on the turn i rethink the situation cause he bet really small. But his range does not change i suppose . So better call ? even the min lead? and decide river ?
      He bet the same as on the flop. So that didn't change.

If you are afraid you are more often behind just call unless you think that T8 or worse just calls and the rest ships (which we can't really be sure about).