This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Bonus help

• 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello AlanCairns,

I can't really say much more than the support has, namely that the IDs either didn't meet the requirements or were not clear. It appears the last ID you sent was blurry/unclear. Please try to make sure you send an ID of some type of official document in good quality.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • AlanCairns
      AlanCairns
      Bronze
      surely if it was unclear they should have sent me an email about it and mot keep me waiting, and i have checvked the id it was very clear with all the details i made 5 copies before choosing the best one, i have contacted support and had no answer for day, i have no idea whats going on here, i feel like im being played.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello AlanCairns,

As far as I am informed the support did send you an e-mail requesting a clearer ID picture. I have not seen the pictures you sent so I cannot judge the quality of them - but if the support has requested a clearer picture then they won't have done so without good reason.

Simply stay in contact with the support and clear the issue with them - and make sure the pictures you sent aren't blurry or unclear.

Best regards,
      SoyCD