Bonus help

• 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello AlanCairns,

I can't really say much more than the support has, namely that the IDs either didn't meet the requirements or were not clear. It appears the last ID you sent was blurry/unclear. Please try to make sure you send an ID of some type of official document in good quality.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • AlanCairns
      AlanCairns
      Bronze
      surely if it was unclear they should have sent me an email about it and mot keep me waiting, and i have checvked the id it was very clear with all the details i made 5 copies before choosing the best one, i have contacted support and had no answer for day, i have no idea whats going on here, i feel like im being played.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello AlanCairns,

As far as I am informed the support did send you an e-mail requesting a clearer ID picture. I have not seen the pictures you sent so I cannot judge the quality of them - but if the support has requested a clearer picture then they won't have done so without good reason.

Simply stay in contact with the support and clear the issue with them - and make sure the pictures you sent aren't blurry or unclear.

Best regards,
      SoyCD