[NL20-NL50] Are the prof judges reading members' replies

• Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Hi prof judges!

I dropped by this forums to analyse some hands of fellow members and out of the 4 or 5 that I analysed it seems like you didn't read my replies.

I can tell because you either said pretty much the same thing or you didn't mention street decisions I was mentioning.

I analyse hands very rarely here but I thought the "new" way of this forum (aka post veriz) was to have discussions as opposed to the judge analysing hands.

To me it doesn't make much difference as, again I drop by rarely, but I think to encourage discussions between members and help members think by themselves prof judges should take into account what other members said.

If that's just because of a small sample size (aka 4 or 5 hands) then fine :)

Also it doesn't encourage players to drop by to help others (like myself) if the judge post his comments as if no replies had been posted.

Hope that helps making this board better :)
  • 4 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      to answer your question - Sometimes? I speak for myself only though, not sure about the rest. Will take note of your feedback. Thanks
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      [quote]

Knowing that he has K4 I'd say a fold. All joking aside don't put the results.

What is the sample size? If the sample size is very low river agg freq is irrelevant.

What do you think his x/c range OTF is? [\quote]

For example, when you make such posts, are you looking for a reply from the judge? I suggest you actually address the question directly to the judge if you want a discussion going.

JJ squeeze shove?

In this thread, I offered Gonchan some preflop strategy advice, Scoob asked for some help as well. If you have queries you should ask them. If you post statements without questions, I think it's really hard for us to actually reply directly, unless you want us to "fix the flaws in your thought processes" from the stuff you write.
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      I see your point about asking questions in a more direct way to you. But I guess I am more here as an unofficial hand judge if you like. I play higher than NL50 and post here to help other members.

e.g in the thread you mentioned I am not asking a question to you but I am trying to help the OP to find by himself the right way to play his hand by asking him to define villain's range. He actually understood that villain has a wide range and he has equity hence he should barrel.

Anyways just a feedback that if you see someone replying to a hand in a correct way (ATo top pair overbetted) you can mention it and eventually add more thoughts if you have some so that we feel like we posted for something :)
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hey Max,

As you can see there are many hands and also some go down to more than second page with discussions still going.

To signal them, tick the 'Advise judge to have another look' because otherwise they get lost in the crowd. I haven't seen you comment on hands where I also commented but this small thing will help everyone quite a bit. I personally don't answer new hands if there are discussions going in other I posted but there are quite a few times when people post when I'm not on forums, don't tick that option and when I come back there are 3-4 pages of new hands, while there is none that requested a judge to have a second look.

Don't be shy to bump threads imo, the whole purpose, like you mentioned is to discuss. Many potentially interesting discussions die because of lack of interest from others as well since they go so down in the thread.

If you can think of a better solution than that option, let someone from staff know, or tell me on Skype and I ship the feedback.

See you in the threads! :s_thumbsup: