Yet More Crazy Shit

• Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      Pardon my french but i've just 'lost' god knows how much because of some weird error on Betfair. Everytime i try to register to a SNG the money gets deducted from my account then nothing happens for ~2 minutes and until i get a 'System Error' message. Stupid me did this about 10 times before i thought to check if betfair was fucking up again and indeed it was. Great, -$200.

On top of that i cashed in several SNGs i was already playing and non of the winnings were added to my balance. ~$300. Needless to say i am fucking angry at yet another Betfair/iPoker screw up. Can someone from PS please help me chase this up?

This is clearly a server fuck up and as usual all games have died and everyone has stopped registering for new games. I have no idea how they are gonna trace everyone games and refund them the correct amount seeing as they still have not refunded people for the fails last week. Can someone from PS please help me with this. :(

P.S i've STILL not recieved a refund for the ~$400 i lost from the disconnects last week. They did respond to my emails 2 days ago promising a refund but still nothing.

Losing $900 in a week to the mediocrity of this network. :f_mad:
  • 10 replies
    • Fr0z3nByt3
      Fr0z3nByt3
      Bronze
      The same shit happened to me on EuroPoker (Ongame network): I registered for several sngs and I got disconnected. Support had me email them the tournament ids and said they will refund... That was like 2 weeks ago :f_mad:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hope you get this solved soon Andy!
    • GetARealJob
      GetARealJob
      Bronze
      Your best option is stop playing until the software is upgraded to be more like pokrrstars in 2 weeks. Then come back and clear the rest of your sign.up etc next month. That's what I'm.doing.
    • Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      You're probably right but i'm not getting my hopes up that software update = better stability. iPoker gonna be iPoker. Maybe i'll just go back to good ole Titan where the support is fantastic and less issues.
    • lodinn
      lodinn
      Bronze
      At least support hasn't forgotten about you, they've just got loads of tickets this week due to all the problems. I finally got an answer from them.

I agree with GetARealJob, not playing (at least sngs/tourneys) at betfair is probably the best idea for now, even though I didn't have any problems yesterday.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I would like to post an official statement on behalf of Betfair!

On Friday 19th April the iPoker network experienced delays in poker transactions. This unfortunately led to delays in funds being returned to players accounts following SNGs and tournaments.

Our apologies for the impact that this had on your playing experience. Please note that this issue was not Betfair specific but affected all partners on the network and we did all we could to make sure that the issue was resolved and funds returned to players as soon as possible.

All funds should have been returned to players accounts as the issue was resolved that same day. Please contact our help desk if you have any further queries about this issue so that we can assist you.

Please keep us updated.
      Ingrid
    • bartjuh
      bartjuh
      Bronze
      Lol now money from cash tables is not credited back to account.
      This is the worst software I have encountered at 20+ poker sites.

And that says a lot.

edit: and now I can't log in again. what is wrong with this room that they can't fix these problems for 3 months now??
    • Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      I'm convinced they outsource their software writing to undergrads in India.
    • GetARealJob
      GetARealJob
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Andyuk18
      hahahahahahahaha
    • Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GetARealJob
      Originally posted by Andyuk18
      hahahahahahahaha
      Hey, could you reply to my PM about the multitabling software for ipoker when you get a moment? TY.