its been 2 long

• omgthisisinsane
      omgthisisinsane
      Basic
      :diamond: :heart: :spade: :club: ITS BEEN 4 DAYS AND I HAVENT GOTTEN MY 50$ STARTING CAPITAL YET. I HAVE COMPLETED ALL THE DATA ALL OF IT IS CORRECT. THEY SHOULD HAVE ON HERE WHERE IT SAYS: TIME SINCE U PASSED THE QUIZ. IF THEY CANT SEND IT THEY SHOULD AT LEAST SEND AN EMAIL. WHEN IS GONNA GET HERE. IM READY TO START PLAYING WITH IT.
  • 4 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello omgthisisinsane,

You should have gotten an e-mail requesting you to send ID information to security@pokerstrategy.com. It doesn't seem like they have received this yet, so please send a photo or scan of an ID from the e-mail address you signed up with.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • omgthisisinsane
      omgthisisinsane
      Basic
      i didnt get the email saying that i needed to send I.D. so i thought that it would juss come regularly. i dont get it help me.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Even if you didn't recieve the email, SoyCD has looked into it for you, and it seems you have to send it. So the sooner you send it the sooner you will have the starting capital.

GL
      Stiev
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by omgthisisinsane
      i didnt get the email saying that i needed to send I.D. so i thought that it would juss come regularly. i dont get it help me.
      As I said above you do need to send your ID - the e-mail might have landed in your junk mail perhaps. Send a photo or scan of an ID from the e-mail address you signed up with to security@pokerstrategy.com in order to continue having your account processed

Best regards
      SoyCD