This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL4 SH: K6s

• acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      The villain is playing with stats 26/9, fold to 3bet 1/2, raise from the BU 46% in 100 hands.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($11.32)
      Hero ($4.74)
      UTG ($4.44)
      CO ($1.40)
      BTN ($11.82)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: 6:spade:

fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.12, fold, Hero raises to $0.38, BTN calls $0.26

FLOP ($0.78) J:club: 2:club: 2:diamond:

Hero bets $0.48, BTN calls $0.48

TURN ($1.74) J:club: 2:club: 2:diamond: K:heart:

Hero checks, BTN checks

RIVER ($1.74) J:club: 2:club: 2:diamond: K:heart: T:diamond:

Hero bets $0.60,
  • 1 reply
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      pre flop - i dont like the 3bet, i think this opponent is going to be calling alot of 3bets and i prefer 3betting a strong range with little bluffs.

flop - board is dry i think we can take one shot at it but there is no need to bet so big, 40 cents would do the same job

turn - i dont mind checking or betting here. while i dont think we have 3 streets of value i dont think hes betting his draws or bluffs here.

river - as played its a bet for value he could call with many worse hands and i dont think if we check hes betting. i prefer a bigger bet size though, i think most of the time hes calling with a pair like J or T and thats a calling a bigger bet maybe 1-1.2