This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] set vs fish

• pokerferrer
      pokerferrer
      Bronze

What do you think? Is it our standart line? Can we found-raise fold on the turn?
      And what if river is blank?
      His line is really strange actually by such a huge bet on the river he represents X:h5 only I think.

NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($25)
      BB ($25)
      UTG ($10)
      CO ($25.65)
      Hero ($50.28)

Dealt to Hero 4:diamond: 4:club:

fold, CO calls $0.25, Hero raises to $0.87, fold, fold, CO calls $0.62

FLOP ($2.09) 4:heart: 2:heart: 6:club:

CO checks, Hero bets $1.50, CO calls $1.50

TURN ($5.09) 4:heart: 2:heart: 6:club: 3:club:

CO bets $3.50, Hero calls $3.50

RIVER ($12.09) 4:heart: 2:heart: 6:club: 3:club: 7:heart:

CO bets $9.50, Hero folds
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: I think your iso-raise size of 3.5bb is a little small for a 100bb player. Just raise it to the normal 4-5bb amount.

Flop: I like the large bet, we wanna go for max value.

Turn: We definitely have to call Turn, it's too strong to fold and there's no point in raising here as villain is strongly repping a straight.

River: I think it's fine to fold now, we only beat overcards and some random stuff being turned into a bluff, if not everything got there. He has a high fold to F cbet, which makes this fold pretty easy - He has less random bullshit hands which he could have been floating the Flop with.

If let's say villain has a fold to F cbet of 15% and a high level of aggression, then I would strongly consider calling the River.

Thanks.