PartyPoker To Block New Signups from 18 European, South American Countries

• 6 replies
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      Unfortynately, that's probably the future of online gambling..
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Bronze
      Finland and Serbia, which have their own small regulated online poker markets, are also listed.

trololll :f_biggrin:

very regulated, indeed.
    • sgosgo
      sgosgo
      Black
      This article claims "Party can now be expected to focus efforts in the US and on the key white markets where it operates: the UK, where it recently launched a new skin under the Zynga Poker brand; France, Spain and Italy, where they hold active licenses; and Belgium, where they recently bowed to regulatory pressure and now operate under license exclusively on the bwin.BE brand."

This might be true, but, as far as France is concerned, a lot of players are experiencing a bug which lead to the desactivation of their accounts 2 days ago (no play, no cashout possible any more). There are already 7 pages of complaints on the french pokerstraegy.com forum, and the response from support looks like "It's a technical problem. Our technical team is working on it. blablabla". Knowing how efficient they have already been, this could last weeks. As party.fr has several skins from other poker rooms (which don't experience the same bug), there are still a few players on the tables...
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      hmmmm... I'm from Romania and was planning to make a pretty large deposit and play there in order to get some strategy points. Would you advise against...?

Edit: my account is 2 years old and I guess still tracked by PS.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by circoflax
      hmmmm... I'm from Romania and was planning to make a pretty large deposit and play there in order to get some strategy points. Would you advise against...?

Edit: my account is 2 years old and I guess still tracked by PS.
      Personally I'd stay away from it to save myself from possible headache later on. And it's not like there's some great reward on playing there with their player pool segregation, high rake etc.
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      Just curious, are people getting their Strategy Points from Party as before?