war

• Dima73
      Dima73
      Bronze
      People of the world, the information, provided by the international mass media is no true. Russia DID NOT ATTACK Georgia!
      07.08.2008 at 22:00 Georgia attacked South Ossetia, the troops rolled in.
      At 3:30 08.08.2008 tanks of the Georgian armies have entered the city of Tskhinvali, the capital of the South Ossetian Republic.
      Whole city was shelling by heavy artillery all day long, there were fights with use of tanks and heavy munition, which were used against both ossetic militia and non-combatants.

2000 civillians were killed during Georgian attack.

Russian peacemakers have arrived to South Ossetia in the evening of 08.08.2008 for settlement of the conflict and peace conduction in republic and protection of Russian citizens, living on territory of South Ossetia (approx. 80% of South Ossetian population).
      Georgia has attacked South Ossetia on the opening day of 2008 Olympiad, it is top of cruelty and cynicism.

Evident photos and video-materials about the conflict : http://www.1tvrus.com/ , http://www.1tv.ru/owa/win/ort6_main.main ,
      http://www.rian.ru/ , http://www.vesti.ru/news , news.ntv.ru/ , http://www.ren-tv.com/ , http://www.newsru.com/
  • 14 replies
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      Hi, this is Western Europe speaking.
      Your propaganda has no effect here.
    • douglasjastewart
      douglasjastewart
      Bronze
      Now that's not strictly true is it? South Ossetia has always been an issue for a long time now. Georgia didn't just turn around and invade. On that point Georgia technically can't invade South Ossetia as it belongs to it, it would be like England invading Manchester. Russia has consistently backed separatists in South Ossetia. Best to note that when we had separatists in this country, the IRA we called them terrorists, Spain does the same with ETA. Russia supported terrorists and continues to do so, it admits just that. Pleading innocence doesn't work.

On the 1st of August there was fighting 6 days before your alleged invasion. On the 6th of August Georgia lost an APC and 3 soliders, again before your alleged Georgian attack.

If you're going to lie or be a puppet mouth piece for a government that admits supporting terrorists then try not to be caught in such an obvious lie.

By entering Georgian territory when Georgia had not attacked Russia, Russia was the aggressor.

And Russia has a cheek when talking about oppression of separatist group, Chechnya anyone?
    • Backcushion
      Backcushion
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dima73
      Russian peacemakers
      I laughed.

I know very well how things are at Russia, after all I'm Estonian ;) .
      Oh yeah,and what comes from Russian media,I don't believe a word.

I'm not gonna talk here about Russia's retarded government or anything but most of the world doesn't believe Russia's fairy tales.
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Russia government and media is a joke.
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SonicXT
      Hi, this is Western Europe speaking.
      Your propaganda has no effect here.
      Yes, that is so pathetic attempt Dima.

Actually I pity you, because you don't know the truth because of the constant brain wash that you get from that country. It's like my parents say, that they almost started to believe that nonsense what Soviet Union taught them on school.
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tosh5457
      Russia government and media is a joke.
      I agree about the government, but I think that the american media is the worst
      When I was there last year I heard a comment on the TV that 70% of the muslim are aproving the bombardment of Iraq
      Brainwash anybody! We offer squeeky clean service!
      Limited offer!!!
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Silver
      most media is a joke. aljazeera used to be pretty impartial, but now it's pretty biased too. the more news and media you watch on tv and read in print the more retarded you will be
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by chenny8888
      most media is a joke. aljazeera used to be pretty impartial, but now it's pretty biased too. the more news and media you watch on tv and read in print the more retarded you will be
      #2, western media sux too.

I dont think the first post is that weird. I didnt really follow the news, and watch much of it, but dutch media is also saying georgia used heavy artillery to capture the lost regions. I dont know whos the right owner of the land, but it's never good to attack cities with artillery. So it isnt that weird that Russia got a bit angry.
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze

Edit : Yoghi sent me this, so credit to him :)
    • Marky84
      Marky84
      Bronze

hilarious
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Silver
      OH MY GOD LOL!
    • Ellfish
      Ellfish
      Bronze
      Ahahahahaha! Only in America eh? ;-)
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze

:D :D :D :D :D

but from what i've heard about that war, there were a lot of russians living in South Osetia and they turned to Russia and asked for independance or sth, so Russia came in and attacked.

that's pretty what you have to expect from them because they always attack during some other world event (now's the Olympics), like in 1991 they attacked my country Lithuania, while the world's eyes were on the Afghanistan and USA war.

but actually i've also heard that USA sponsored some terrorists in Georgia to provoke the war, because now all of the eastern Europe countries turn to USA and NATO - they let NATO peacemaker soldiers come into their country and they're going to build anti-aircraft bases in our countries.

about a half year ago most of eastern Europe countries denied NATO building their military bases here, but after the Russian attack you can be pretty sure no one is gonna say NO to them..

makes you wonder what is actually going on here.
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      International law is very clear that every nations borders are sacrosanct, nobody has the right ever to dismantle another nation or change its borders. When NATO and the EU dismantled Serbia earlier this year Russia objected strongly, saying (rightly so IMO) that Abkhazia and South Ossetia had more legitimate claims to independence than Kosovo. Russia even came right out and said that if the western powers dismantled Serbia, Russia would step in and dismantle Georgia. Over the last decade Russia has repeatedly protested the west crapping all over the UN charter, the non-proliferation treaty and the Genevea Conventions - this could be a sign that they have given up and accepted that law of the jungle now rules.