This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl20 Sh 88

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($24.55)
      BB ($20.20)
      UTG ($20)
      UTG+1 ($23.83)
      CO ($11.59)
      BTN ($16.10)

Dealt to Hero 8:spade: 8:diamond:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.80, fold, Hero calls $0.70, fold

FLOP ($1.80) 7:heart: 6:diamond: 6:spade:

Hero checks, CO bets $1, Hero raises to $2.90, CO calls $1.90

TURN ($7.60) 7:heart: 6:diamond: 6:spade: 7:diamond:

Hero bets $3.80, CO folds

Hero shows 8:spade: 8:diamond:

Hero wins $7.22

CO:

notes:
      minisoraise w KQ, cbet 1/2 Txx, cbet 1/3 K when FD posoible with TP, bet K river 1/3 w trips

Flop - I think might call light w str draw and overcards.

Turn - not sure is this good bet. He still can call with A high and str draw. If he does not thing I have FH.

Maybe turn is c/c line.
  • 3 replies
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      pre flop - i dont mind a 3bet here but if BB is a fish i think we get more value by calling

i dont like the check raise on the flop and the bet on the turn. we are isolating against his stronger ranges and i dont think overcards and A high is going to call. i think a more profitable line is to c/c flop turn and river because i expect him to be bluffing alot especially when there are scare cards which may not hit him.

cgf
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      i dont like the check raise on the flop and the bet on the turn. we are isolating against his stronger ranges and i dont think overcards and A high is going to call.

At least on flop I expect lot of calls.

Lets say we have overcards. Would you c/raise flop since you say he folds a lot?
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      I don't mind check raising the flop as a bluff but why not consider an alternative line which costs the same but looks much stronger which is to call his Cbet and then donk the turn