This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL20 SH 99 turn into bluff

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($21.73)
      BB ($68.14)
      UTG ($5)
      CO ($29.35)
      BTN ($20)

Dealt to Hero 9:heart: 9:club:

UTG calls $0.20, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1, BB raises to $3.20, fold, Hero calls $2.20

FLOP ($6.60) 7:spade: K:diamond: A:club:

Hero checks, BB checks

TURN ($6.60) 7:spade: K:diamond: A:club: T:heart:

Hero bets $3.30, BB folds

Hero shows 9:heart: 9:club:

Hero wins $6.27

He was 3beting like maniac, so I call even such big 3bet.

On flop he did not show any interst so I can rep a lot and bluff. But only question is - does he fold enough there. GS probably fold. Tx probably fold.
      Kx not sure - he might also thing I am bluffing.
      I just did not want to be in terible spot if he bets - I will not be able to call on such board.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: Since he is 3betting so wide, and his raise size AND your raise size are both so large, I don't think calling is a great option. I'll probably just 4bet and call it off preflop, hopefully he folds a lot.

Turn: I think leading here is too optimistic. Would he check the Flop with air and then fold to a Turn bet? I don't think he does this all that often. His air hands would often cbet the flop as a bluff because he can rep AK