Hey everyone.

• BullsTraps
      BullsTraps
      Bronze
      My name is Tony. I have been playing poker foe 30yrs but new to the online thing. Wow. Very different. Lots to learns and with a bad back and being on disbility for the moment plenty of time to learn. GOOD luck to all.
  • 4 replies
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Hey Bullstraps! and welcome :)

Good to have you here and I hope you can find some interesting stuff to study. What is your game of choice?

Lewis
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Tony!

Welcome to PokerStrategy! Hope you are finding your way around OK? Don't be afraid to ask us any questions!

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • BullsTraps
      BullsTraps
      Bronze
      I gurss my favourite game is limit holdem but I do enjoy nl as well. I just found that it is almost imperative learn the nl game if one wants to have games available at anytime.
      So far I have never deposited money with online ughjust played free rolls and collected my winnings. I do have a limited r early budget due to my current situation but as of this month I intend to invest $20-$30 monthly to help bank roll my path to success.this week o
      ate eesomd frequently during play. i would never put my money there as it happened so often I was forced to go all in anytime I had a hand so as not to lose the hand. This is not a constructive way to play I will be looking for a site to a deposit at later this week or early next week though.
      The only places I have ever ad problems with game server disconection are Euro Poker, William Hill Poker and Winner Poker. I can play at places like Full tilt all day and get diconnected maybe 1x in a 12 hr session. I can deal with that but 5-10x an hr just does not work for me. Have you heard of this with these sites before by chance?
      I am not the most computer savvy person by any means but will try to learn my way around the forums today. Need to locate where to find passwords for freerolls to start with. Also need to find out what training is offered and choose a path that best suits my needs.

Thanks for the Hello. We have been in games together before I am almost positive I recognize the name DrDunne from playing somewhere.

GL and tyagain Cheers
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      yeah NL is for sure gunna be the most popular.

about your disconnections it could be more related to your own internet? because while disconnecting is definitely not unheard of and can sometimes be due to the poker room itself, it is most often the case that your own internet is causing the problem so it might be worth looking into that. im not too computer savvy myself though so i can't really give advice about that.

if you're looking for a new site to play at, check out this page for an overview of the rooms that pokerstrategy recommends along with their bonus information. also, if you're interested there are some free poker money offers for certain rooms depending on your country so it could definitely be worth checking that out as well!

strange that you recognise my name. i used to play on FTP amd partypoker with this username but i have since changed my name there so i can't think where else you would have seen it :D