getting hands into database

• tonyzer
      tonyzer
      Bronze
      hello guys im gonna buy software soon and am wondering if i can get hands ive already played into database from hand history folder or do i have to get hands while playing? thx in advance :)
  • 7 replies
    • 3prswins
      3prswins
      Bronze
      Hey mate,

I think you can usually just email support of the poker room and they will send you all the hands. I think stars have a request playing history function too.

You can then import them to the tracker. May take a while based on how many hands you've got.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by tonyzer
      hello guys im gonna buy software soon and am wondering if i can get hands ive already played into database from hand history folder or do i have to get hands while playing? thx in advance :)
      If you have already saved all of your hand histories, then, yes, you can import them into the database. This applies to all of the software I know about.

Even after you are auto-importing it is a good idea to archive your hand histories.

Every so often something goes wrong and you have to re-import.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • tonyzer
      tonyzer
      Bronze
      thanks for info guys il be buying software soon since ive used up my trial for both :D but i realize its a must have
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by tonyzer
      thanks for info guys il be buying software soon since ive used up my trial for both :D but i realize its a must have
      Let us know if you need to extend the trial to confirm the import. We can provide a few extra days if you let us know your email address via PM.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Same for HEM :D
    • 3prswins
      3prswins
      Bronze
      Battle of the trackers!!! :D
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by 3prswins
      Battle of the trackers!!! :D

There is no battle, we respect each other's products, our management teams are as friendly as we can be considering that we are competitors. There are many players who own both products, that is flattering to both companies. In the end we believe players should chose whichever solution is best for their own personal playing workfow, therefore it is wise for players to use our respective trial versions to determine which solution is best for them - we encourage this.