Just thought id ask..

• avscug
      avscug
      Basic
      hey im new to pokerstrategy but im not really interested in the bonus .. i created my first account with the bonus code and i already have money on my account ... can i still work up the rankings on the pokerstrategy site? even tho i still didnt get the bonus? my explanation isnt all that great ;S ...

also i didnt deposit to get my money, i got it from a friend.
  • 5 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi avscug,
      if you used one of our bonus codes during the registration that should be no problem.
      But you have to enter you account in your profile first in order to receive points for playing.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • avscug
      avscug
      Basic
      Sorry Chiller, i forgot to add that, i havnt deposit either? does depositing make any difference? i got money off friend.

thanks.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hmm good question... I'm not a 100% sure but I think it shouldn't make any difference if you deposited the money or got it via transfer from a friend.
      But as I said I can't guarantee it :)

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • avscug
      avscug
      Basic
      ahh kk, thanks chiller for your help, if anyone out there knows 100% if it works or not, please post here :)

thanks guys
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello avscug,

If your account is registered over our bonus code and you are playing for real money - you should be able to move up in rank. You do however need to fill in your personal information and have it match to the information in your Full Tilt account.

Best regards,
      SoyCD