Getting back in to poker

• ABShortland
      Hey, after playing poker on and off for the last few years i've decided to take it up again and give it a serious shot. with my new job giving me early finishes allowing lots of time for poker! :)

I did this last year for 3 months and made some decent progression working up from NL2 - 10 to shotting NL25 but unfortunately broke my ankle and had a holiday planned so ended up withdrawing most my BR to help cover the funds i lost from being off work and have only just managed to talk myself in to trying again. So started playing with the little left over

Not massive sample sizes but was confident my decisions were good enough to help me turn a profit and move up but mainly my attitude to the game was alot better than it is now. mainly due to talking poker with a friend but he has since quit.

Currently struggling to get back in to the swing of things, comfortable at NL2 but spewing buyins off left right and center and leveling myself into an early grave at NL5. I feel this is the worst i've ever run and that is definitely having an impact on my decision making but its only NL5, if i was a good enough player i should still be able to turn a profit? :f_cry:

NL5 Graph for this year

Currently playing at stars not tracked but thinking about switching over and getting tracked somewhere with PS so thats maybe a big thing to think about but just looking for some people to talk poker with and get back on track atm so add me on the community tool and lets skype! :)

• 2 replies