Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($8.25)
      BB ($88.05)
      Hero ($28.29)
      CO ($19.10)
      BTN ($22)

Dealt to Hero J:diamond: A:diamond:

Hero raises to $0.60, CO raises to $1.80, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $4.20, CO calls $2.40

FLOP ($8.70) A:heart: T:diamond: 2:club:

Hero checks, CO bets $6, Hero calls $6

TURN ($20.70) A:heart: T:diamond: 2:club: 7:spade:

Hero checks, CO bets $8.90 (AI), Hero calls $8.90

RIVER ($38.50) A:heart: T:diamond: 2:club: 7:spade: Q:spade:

39/29, 3bet 30.8 (13), afq 58, 31h

note:
      donk 1/2 AKxfd, call raise w A3, check turn and river - DONKS WITH WEAK TP

trying to see how he folds to 4bets.

On flop I called bit waiting to rep weak hand.

ON turn he did a bet instantly, so now I put him on TT, AQ. Could he do this with JJ? or something random?

BTW flop sizing looks too bit, so chance of bluff. There is no need for him to bet big.
  • 7 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: Your sample is kind of small but I honestly think it's enough to tell us that villain has a really wide preflop range. Therefore this is a clear call with AJs.

Flop: Assuming villain's range is wide here, you can just c/c and never fold postflop.

Thanks.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Therefore this is a clear call with AJs.

call OOP w AJs you meant?

Flop: Assuming villain's range is wide here, you can just c/c and never fold postflop.

after he calls a 4bet I am not thinking that its too wide. He can have TT, JJ, AQ and don't kwno what random else he can have
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Yes, call the 3bet with AJs and probably not fold postflop if you hit TPTK.

I'm not too sure how wide his 4bet calling range is, but based on how wide his 3betting range is, I think it's much wider than what you think it is. As such I think you have to call down.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Yes, call the 3bet with AJs and probably not fold postflop if you hit TPTK.

What is my plan if I don't hit TP OOP?
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      U can float some flops if u hit some sort of backdoor straight draw and flush draw.

For example boards like T:d6:c2 or K:d9:s6. And of cos when we have gutshots or pairs we dont fold. I dont mind checkraising some low boards as well, such as 9:d8:h5 and we can shove turn cards.
    • Yozan
      Yozan
      Platinum
      Originally posted by mbml
      U can float some flops if u hit some sort of backdoor straight draw and flush draw.
      You have a history of floating OOP 3b pot?I mean what is our plan ,once our hand gains more EQ for ex we x/c flop with A :diamond: J :diamond:
      on 10 :diamond: 5 :club: 2 :heart: ,
      and a K,Q non :diamond: came....

1.should we ever donk here?
      2.we x/r?
      3.chck and if we are chckd OTT we bluff most of the rivers?

Originally posted by mbml
      I dont mind checkraising some low boards as well, such as 9:d8:h5 and we can shove turn cards.

Yup great plan
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      On a , if we have reason to believe that we still have fold equity and that villain is barreling light (for example, Q and K are going to be scare cards which increases the likelihood of villain bluffing again on the Turn + those cards improve our equity by giving us a flush draw + gutshot), then we should check/shove.

If we think his range is stronger we could c/c with our 9 clean flush outs + 3 potentially clean top pair outs (maybe the Jack is clean as well).

I think donking is a weird line and I generally don't like using a c/c F donk T line under most circumstances unless you can rep something (like when the board further coordinates, allowing you to rep two pairs and straights, or when the flush draw present on the flop completes on the Turn).

If turn gets checked, yes we should usually bluff the River. But if villain's range is really wide and our relative hand strength with AJ high is pretty good here, let's say board runs out with 1 or 2 low and pairing cards (e.g. T5256), then we could think about checking down again and trying to show down our hand.