• ScarfaceRD
      H i all ScarfaceRD here just joined Poker strategy today. Have been playing Pokerstars for a few years now with varied results. I have final tabled a few MTT with my highest cash $2430.00 3rd / 4330. I only play low stakes .55c up to $3.30. I play MTT & SitnGo's. Watched the video passed the test & went to download the recommended software. I was surprised when my security red flagged 2 of the sites recommended as potentially dangerous, viruses, spyware etc. Find it strange Pokerstrtegy would recommend unsafe sites to claim bonus. Anyone else have the same problem.
  • 3 replies
      Hey ScarfaceRD,

Welcome to

Good to have you on board and hope you enjoy our site and content :)

What programs got red flagged then? I can assure you that everything you download with our approval will not be any harm to your PC. Outside links are different and we cannot verify their safety.

Welcome again,
    • MichaelGotAA
      Security software is very similar to Newspapers. You should never believe everything it tells you. Its often wrong & claims many harmless pieces of software are potentially dangerous. If it doesn't know what it is it flags it. Google anything it flags & your not sure of.
    • CptCap
      I think the warning stated that it COULD be dangerous, because pokerclients don't belong to prorgams that are downloaded very often.. Means they don't really know the program and just warn you.

The links pokerstrategy offers are 100% safe ;)