SB: $2.04 (102 bb)
      BB: $2.63 (131.5 bb)
      UTG: $2 (100 bb)
      MP: $3.40 (170 bb)
      CO: $2.69 (134.5 bb)
      BTN: $1.90 (95 bb) 88/6/17 hands

Preflop: Hero is SB with 5 :spade: 6 :spade:
      3 folds, BTN calls $0.02, SB completes, BB checks

preflop ok the complete ? the iso oop is a bit too thin also folding is weak against such a fish + we got a good speculative hand.

Flop: ($0.06) A:heart: 3:spade: K:spade: (3 players)
      SB bets $0.04, BB folds, BTN calls $0.04

the flop give us the fd + we are 3way so i think lead is fine .

Turn: ($0.14) 4:diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.08, BTN calls $0.08

turn give us the OESD and i think bet is okish rather than c/c

River: ($0.30) 8:spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.22, BTN raises to $0.44, SB calls $0.22

ther river give us a flus . And the opp min raise . In a bigger raise i would def fold cause he is repping a better flus like always however i am getting very goo pot odds to fold. So i call.
  • 4 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

Preflop I'd rather fold this. Don't really want to limp this hand and get involved with such a dominated hand OOP.

On the flop I'd rather go for a check/call there. Don't really think we have much fold equity here, and with 6 high we shouldn't be making the pot bigger.

As played, I doubt we have any fold equity against the fish, so I'd check/call there.

On the river bet/calling is fine.
      The minraise isn't good but I don't think we can ever fold against this guy and 3betting is overplaying.

Best,
      Plamen
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: If villain plays weakly postflop I would isoraise here cos we will win on the Flop with a Flop cbet really often. But I think completing the SB is fine.

Flop: Pot here as a semi bluff with our FD

Turn: I would pot again, and hopefully we can fold out some gutshots and KX hands.

River: We are not doing too well vs a river raise but we have a flush and pot odds are really great. I don't see how we can fold now.

Thanks.
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      Preflop I'd rather fold this. Don't really want to limp this hand and get involved with such a dominated hand OOP.

Hey what hands are good for completing in this spot ? i mean with broadways i iso. I tend to complete here with small pp's scs the small ones and Axs .

However now i see the mbml post so maybe its a close spot ? and both options are fine .?
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Folding is 0 EV. So it boils down to whether u think u can call or raise and net a positive EV. IMO its not too difficult to play this suited connector profitably esp when u are getting 16% pot odds preflop.

Abt your general preflop strategy i think its fine.