This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50sh AK

• Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Bronze
      Party Poker, $0.25/$0.50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 3 Players
      LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

Hero (BTN): $54
      SB: $86.01
      BB: $126.33

Pre-Flop: A:heart: K:spade: dealt to Hero (BTN)
      Hero raises to $2, SB calls $1.75, BB folds

Flop: ($4.50) 4:heart: 7:heart: A:diamond: (2 Players)
      SB bets $3.50, Hero raises to $9, SB raises to $20, Hero raises to $52 and is All-In, SB call or fold

Villian is 33/28/7.33/22
      Where only 3 players, makes my hand stronger. And hes very aggressive, so get it in to him should be ok. But I normaly don't like to go broke with TPTK. Would you think of a fold here to this player?
  • 2 replies
    • kukac26
      kukac26
      Bronze
      Raise / re-raise shows a lot of strenght.

I dislike felting with TPTK. You also have a runner-runner flush option 0_0.. but

I can't see the villain 3-betting here with anything less than a set (flush draw out of the picture, with you having the good ace), the first raise was ok... to see where you're standing.

His re-raise I'd probably just call (man it's hard to fold here), save some money and see what happens..

On an another heart all-in is okay on the turn.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Why would villain lead out A high board close to pot?
      Imo only hand that you´ll beat, but are still behind is 5h6h.
      I´d just call flop and probably call turn and most of the times fold river ui.
      If you get it all-in on the flop, you´re 80% behind.