This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL20 SH 77 3bet pot OOP vs cbet

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($20.40)
      BB ($20.60)
      UTG ($37.71)
      CO ($25.23)
      BTN ($14.99)

Dealt to Hero 7:diamond: 7:heart:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.60, BB raises to $1.80, Hero calls $1.20

FLOP ($3.60) 6:heart: T:club: 4:diamond:

Hero checks, BB bets $2, Hero folds

BB wins $3.42

filtered his hands :
      did 3bet
      did flop cbet

did cbets and folded to raise or c/f on turn, or fold to donk on river IP, sizings were about 2/3

Not sure if calling preflop is good, but folding too weak might be. For 4beting its not the best hand, I prefer blockers for 4bet bluff.

His sizing is close to half pot.

Maybe I should still try to call and bluff river if he cbh turn because he is capable of doign bluff cbets on flop in 3bet pots?
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Speed,

I wouldn't recommend calling preflop if you aren't planning on playing the hand postflop. You get a very dry flop, a flop that he will cbet almost always and we simply fold. I think you are just burning money calling here.

Given how aggro villain is we would have to call multiple streets so unless you are prepared for that simply fold preflop.