deposit problem

• duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Gold
      Hi,

I've just registered, and wanted to make a deposit to Willaim Hill, but when I tried to finish the proccess in their cashier, I got the following error message:

After "Skrill balance available" there is a negativ amount (???), below in the line of "your full balance" there is my actual balance, which would cover the deposit of course.

I had a two day long correspondence with WH support, and finally they gave up, said they dont know what the problem could be, so I should ask Skrill. I wrote to Skrill support three days ago, but still no answer...

Have you ever met with a similar problem? What could this be? I've already used Skrill at other rooms for depositing and withdrawing money, and had no problem at all. I have only one email address connected to my Skrill account, so I dont understand what "please verify your email address" should mean.
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey duder1n0,

I've never come across an error message like this before. You have made the right move by contacting Skrill though. Hopefully they will reply to your message very soon.

You can also try catching them on our priority e-mail service pokerstrategy@skrill.com

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • MichaelGotAA
      MichaelGotAA
      Bronze
      From the looks of the message it deffo looks like the problem is Skrill based. It looks like they want you to "verify" your email address. You have to log into Skrill & in the settings there should be the option to "verify" Telephone number, Address & email ect. Try verifying your email if its not done yet. Hope this helps.
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Gold
      Thanks both of you, I wrote an email yesterday to their priority email. Do you know anything about "average response time", when can I expect to get an answer?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again,

Actually, I don't know the average waiting time to be honest. Hopefully not very long :)

Please keep me updated.

Gary