Any promotion comming?

• TomasAbr
      TomasAbr
      Silver
      Hello, I would like to ask if PokerStrategy is thinking about any promotions in PokerStars in near future? As I can there was not any promotion for a few month.. Sad cuz I though it would be best to be linked to PokerStars through PokerStrategy.

Also as I can see at PKR, Ipoker networks u offer very good, and very often good promotions, I would like to take part in, but I hate ipoker software, its not suitable for Multitabling PKR same.

Also I just have accapted "sharing information" with PS lol, I was grinding this month and I was not getting SP , anyway now I will :)
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey TomasAbr,

PokerStars do not really allow affiliate promotions. Not very often anyways so this is why we don't have promotions with them. We are always trying to improve our promotions and we always welcome any feedback and suggestions that you may have.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      we get 1-2 PS.com $10k freeroll per year. That's all.
      I think PS.com simply do not want bring more players to Stars. They want us to play elsewhere because they do not get special treatments compared to other affiliates.
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hey TomasAbr,

PokerStars do not really allow affiliate promotions. Not very often anyways so this is why we don't have promotions with them. We are always trying to improve our promotions and we always welcome any feedback and suggestions that you may have.

Kind regards,
      Gary
      Other affiliates get monthly $5k freeroll, or daily $50, etc. I think PS.com can do it if they want to ask Stars. But it's about PS.com strategy I guess.

Not complaining. That's smart move by ps.com