This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl100 triple barrel?

• muumionu
      muumionu
      Bronze
      Villain opens 81% buttons and folds 60% to 3bets. FCB in 3b pot is 20% and ott 50%, he raises 20% cbets in 3b pots so I assume he would raise everything above strong kings and some fds.

Poker Stars $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 2 players - View hand 2185837
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (BB): $230.50
      BTN/SB: $115.82

Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is BB with T :heart: 7 :diamond:
      BTN/SB raises to $3, Hero raises to $10, BTN/SB calls $7

Flop: ($20.00) K :club: 5 :heart: 8 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $10, BTN/SB calls $10

Turn: ($40.00) 9 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $20, BTN/SB calls $20

River: ($80.00) Q :club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $190.50 all in
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: I think it's fine to have some air hands here as part of a polarized 3betting strategy.

Flop + Turn: I think Flop and Turn bets seem really standard. Question is bet sizing. There's around 75$ left on the River, maybe you can bet a few $ more on the Turn but it's not a big deal.

Based on his Flop and Turn fold to cbet stats, I think he would be floating a ton of backdoor stuff. Maybe some Ah9x or Tc9c, maybe JcTc?

If we think his Turn range is still pretty wide then I think the River jam is probably a decent play. What's his fold River vs Cbet and WTSD? This may help us understand more about his calling strategy.

River: