=== Claim Your Free $20 at Poker770: April 24-25 ===

• MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

The Poker770 Cash Machine is back! Make your first deposit between April 24-25 and Poker770 will double it in CASH up to $20!

This offer is only available for a limited time: you have 48 hours to benefit from it!

If you want to participate in this promotion then you need a Poker770 account. If you don't already have a Poker770 account, you can create one now and claim a 200% up to $2,000 deposit bonus:

Create a Poker770 account now!

How can I get the free $20?

• Make your first deposit between April 24, 2013 at 00:00 GMT and April 25, 2013 at 23:59 GMT, and Poker770 will double your deposit up to $20.
      • The cash bonus will be automatically credited to your account.
      • The cash bonus can only be withdrawn on the condition that you earn 20 Points770 per $1 of Cash Machine bonus.
      • Any cash machine bonus that does not meet the "20 points770 per $1 withdrawn" condition will be immediately retracted when the player makes a withdrawal.
      • The bonus can only be claimed via a deposit through VISA, UKASH, NETELLER, SKRILL, CLICK2PLAY and WEBMONEY.
      Important Note: This offer cannot be combined with the $7.70 Welcome Offer.

Terms & Conditions
      The promoter of the 'Cash Machine' promotion is Poker770.

Only players making their FIRST deposit on Poker770.com can benefit from the Cash Machine promotion. Players that have already made a deposit before the start of the Cash Machine promotion will not be eligible.

The 'Cash Machine' promotion starts on the 24th April 2013 at 00:00 GMT and ends on the 25th April 2013 at 23:59 GMT, that being 24th April 2013 at 02:00, Poker770 software time, until 26th April 2013 at 01:59 software time.

Only one single deposit per player is eligible for the 'Cash Machine' promotion. The first deposit made within this promotional time period will be the one which is eligible for the offer.

The deposits eligible for the 'Cash Machine' promotion are those made between the 24th April 2013 at 00:00 GMT and the 25th April 2013 at 23:59 GMT (24th April 2013 at 02:00, Poker770 software time, until 26th April 2013 at 01:59 software time).
      The cash bonus will be automatically credited to your account.

Your cash bonus can only be withdrawn on the condition that you've earned 20 points770 per $1 of Cash Machine bonus that you withdraw.

Any cash machine bonus that does not meet the "20 points770 per $1 withdrawn" condition will be retracted when the player makes a withdrawal.

For questions regarding the 200% welcome bonus, please refer to the welcome bonus terms and conditions.

In cases where there are discrepancies in these terms and conditions in any other language, the English version will take precedence.

Poker770 reserves the right to partially or completely modify/cancel the 'Cash Machine' promotion.

All decisions made by Poker770 are final and irrevocable.

Poker770's general terms and conditions apply to the 'Cash Machine' promotion.

Poker770's terms and conditions apply to this promotion and may be changed at any time.

• 12 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Confirmed in!
    • Tunatic
      Tunatic
      Bronze
      Does this apply only for first deposit on the site, or is it the regular Cash Machine so that every player gets the free $20?
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tunatic
      Does this apply only for first deposit on the site, or is it the regular Cash Machine so that every player gets the free $20?
      +1, normally it is every player getting it.
    • yankomania
      yankomania
      Bronze
      I guess you should read Terms & Conditions
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey guys,

Reading the terms and conditions it looks as though this cash machine period only applies to first time depositors only. You should verify this with Poker770 support though just to be sure.

I will try and see if I can clarify this also.

Regards,
      Gary
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      [quote]Originally posted by yankomania
      I guess you should read Terms & Conditions[/quote

good point.

Oh well, seems that I won't be able to take part in this promo
    • Anarkii14
      Anarkii14
      Bronze
      only FIRST deposit. I tried it and no bonus for regulars :(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by Anarkii14
      only FIRST deposit. I tried it and no bonus for regulars :(
      This is correct, just verified this myself with support.
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      geez the cash machine was the best thing in 770!

Any idea if this is a one off or will all cash machines be for first depositors only?

As a guy who only plays micro limits cash the $20 bonus every now and then was really beneficial for my BR.
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JimC6

Any idea if this is a one off or will all cash machines be for first depositors only?

As a guy who only plays micro limits cash the $20 bonus every now and then was really beneficial for my BR.
      Hello JimC6,

Just to let you know that the reason we decided to change the Cash Machine promotion is to make it more attractive and challenging for you!

This is why the promotion will surprise you even more! You should carefully check your mailbox because you will be notified when the Cash Machine promotion will strike again and next time maybe not only for first depositors, but also our regular active players!

Good luck at the tables everyone!

Yoanna
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Thank you Yoanna.
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      Originally posted by support770
      Originally posted by JimC6

Hello JimC6,

Just to let you know that the reason we decided to change the Cash Machine promotion is to make it more attractive and challenging for you!

This is why the promotion will surprise you even more! You should carefully check your mailbox because you will be notified when the Cash Machine promotion will strike again and next time maybe not only for first depositors, but also our regular active players!

Good luck at the tables everyone!

Yoanna
      I don't get the first part how it could possibly be more attractive by making it unavailable for me.

However I like the sound of the second part and 770 have been good to me and already gave me a few cash machine bonuses so I will not complain.