william hill and titan poker

• chupac
      chupac
      Bronze
      Hello,

I'm a full ring Nl2 cash player on pokerstars, i want to switch ton Nl 4, so i want to change the platform to get some bonus. My first thoughts are william hill and titan poker, so i want to ask, are there any differences between them? i heard there are same cash tables for both of them, also can anyone help me regarding freerolls? are there same freerolls ( pokerstrategy freeroll, 100$ freeroll, 1000$ freeroll, etc) ? Same pokerstrategy bonuses(20$) for first deposits on both of them?

Also, any other sugestions? Different poker room?
  • 2 replies
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      If you're not going to play 10h a day mass multitabling don't think about bonuses at NL4.
      Stars has best rake structure for NL4, stay there untill you're NL10, then you can find some microgaming rooms which offer 50% RB equivalent FDB with additional 30% rakeback and clear them completely.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LudiCoka
      If you're not going to play 10h a day mass multitabling don't think about bonuses at NL4.
      Stars has best rake structure for NL4, stay there untill you're NL10, then you can find some microgaming rooms which offer 50% RB equivalent FDB with additional 30% rakeback and clear them completely.
      This and thank you LudiCoka.

I've moved this thread to the correct board now also.

Kind regards,
      Gary