my stats after 108k hands

• houlajk
      houlajk
      Silver
      Hi, i play NL5 zoom fr on PS. Here are my stats after 108k hands. What should i improve ? What iam doing wrong ? Thx for your feedback

VPIP: 12.37
      PFR: 9.51
      3bet PF: 2.82
      Fold to PF 3bet: 87.18
      4bet+ PF: 2.64
      Fold to PF 4bet: 70.55
      Call PF 3bet: 10.60
      4bet + Ratio: 0.51
      PF squeeze: 2.46
      WTSD %: 21.78
      Cbet F: 66.89
      Cbet T: 33.38
      Cbet R: 54.47
      Cbet F suc: 46.76
      Cbet T suc: 28.19
      Cbet R suc: 38.81
      Call F cbet: 26.09
      Call T cbet: 51.41
      Fold to F cbet: 69.38
      PF Pos. Aware: 6.51
      Call R Eff: 2.59
      Att To Steal: 34.49
      3bet steal: 9.08
      Fold to Steal: 86.80
      Total AF: 2.62
      Total AFq: 43.38
  • 13 replies
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      looks like you are playing a standard tight abc game.
      of course there is nothing wrong with that for that limit, overall it looks fine enough to me :f_biggrin: are you winning?

if you can find a way to export and post stats per position it'd be more interesting.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Moved this to the relevant board guys :)
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      4bet + Ratio: 0.51

waaaaat

dunno about FR, it will differ i guess, but mine is 3.1 and its not even very loose

0.5 pretty muvh means AA+ right? :D
    • houlajk
      houlajk
      Silver
      yes i only 4bet AA. With KK when someone 3bet me i only call. I know its probably mistake but one day i ran 4 times into AA. From that day i play KK this way. Yes iam winning player on this limit. I tried to move up 2 times to NL10 but both times get crushed and cashout almost whole bankrol after that and move back to NL2. So this is my third time building bankrol. This is my new database. In older database i have like 300k hands i think.

Tomaloc i want to post positional stats but i dont know how to do it. Iam using PT4 and when i want export report that report saves in .csv format and i havent clue how can i post it here. Can somebody help me ?
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      I think you are being too nitty, sure the players at nl5 are retards and pay you off with all kinds of weird stuff, but by playing this nitty you are missing out on a lot of value. How can you even keep your 3b that low? I think after I started playing zoom mine increased with 2%. Also you should double barrel more with draws.

Would like to go deeper into it, but I am writing from my iPad so it have to wait. :)

Edit: and btw I think its okay to 4 bet very little since people are too passive on this limit.
    • houlajk
      houlajk
      Silver
      i am happy with any advice that improves my game :)
    • yougotfelted51
      yougotfelted51
      Bronze
      easy advice is to 3bet more, especially in position. players will check/call flop and check/fold turn so frequently, and your non-showdown winnings will go up a drastic amount.

we can also 3bet/fold value hands as we know players at nl5 are never 4bet bluffing.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/26177/

above is a link to a helpful video from Pleno, he is playing 6max but the concept is still applicable
    • martinstids
      martinstids
      Bronze
      i made br challange from nl2 in zoom, and i moved up to nl10 in ~ 1month with some aggresive brm ( 15BI). I think its enoght for low stake and about stat , i think u should 3bet any2 from blinds if u see fold to 3bet is 80%. Play more aggresive, in zoom players do fit fold mostly. i go like 15/11/5
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Originally posted by martinstids
      i made br challange from nl2 in zoom, and i moved up to nl10 in ~ 1month with some aggresive brm ( 15BI). I think its enoght for low stake and about stat , i think u should 3bet any2 from blinds if u see fold to 3bet is 80%. Play more aggresive, in zoom players do fit fold mostly. i go like 15/11/5
      I really wouldn't feel comitable only having 15 bb, especially if you want volume 4 tables (1000 h/hr). But guess thats different from person to person with how aggressiv a BRM they will use.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      right. some things you can start to think about when moving

- blind defending, 86.8% fold to steal is super high no matter what
      - defending vs 3bets (this doesn't mean calling oop with everything), folding is usually ok because fr zoom is like the nittiest game ever, but sometimes you will find spots to continue against more aggressive 3bettors
      - 3betting more, specially from the button vs cutoff/mp3 which is a lot of fun if you "do it right", or at least better than your opponents
      - 4betting wider than AA :P

someone said 3bet any2 from blinds against a ft3b >80%, i think that's a bit too much of a hard counter.
      first, you usually have too low samples on people to rely on that stat and also (some) people aren't retarded, it might end up in someone's autonotes that you are 3betting with 83o. :f_biggrin:
      i think trash offsuit hands should just always be folded, if you want to 3bet superlight then do it with suited trash which is relatively easier to "play postflop" with.
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      You're a nit in your soul man :D

I couldn't achieve that even if I tried deliberately, I'd end up 3betting or bluffing somewhere. Very strong control you have if you can play that nitty over such a sample. I think you have potential to be a great player with that control if you start working on opening up your game and getting used to tougher situations.
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Raise more, fold less. Your a super nit overall which might be fine for nl5 or maybe nl10, but once you move to nl25 where every reg has a hud your going to get crushed.
    • houlajk
      houlajk
      Silver
      thx guys :)