[NL2-NL10] nl10 sh KJs

• DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Poker Stars, $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

BTN: $10.06 (100.6 bb)
      SB: $10.65 (106.5 bb)
      BB: $11.25 (112.5 bb)
      UTG: $10.30 (103 bb)
      MP: $5.51 (55.1 bb)
      Hero (CO): $17.29 (172.9 bb)

Preflop: Hero is CO with K J
      UTG raises to $0.30, MP folds, Hero raises to $0.90, 3 folds, UTG calls $0.60

Flop: ($1.95) A 3 5 (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $1.05, UTG calls $1.05

Turn: ($4.05) T (2 players)
      UTG bets $2.40, Hero???

villain seems like a bit of a reg over a small sample. decided to 3bet bluff since i don't think i like just calling with KJs.

on the flop i don't know if i like my cbet but i decided to do it since i think he can call OOP with TT-JJ maybe even QQ, but yeah he also has AQ and possibly even AK as well which i don't really like...

on the turn vs this donk i don't really know what to do. i think i just about get the odds and i think i have some decent implied odds if i hit either a :heart: or a Q. maybe he can't let go of his hand. thinking about it now i don't have any FE vs his line since he pretty much tells me he has a strong hand. what do you think?
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: would just call here and 3bet KJo. I think KJs plays well enough with a call.

Flop: bet is standard

Turn: no way we are folding with our combo draw. Question is whether we raise or call. Do we have fold equity here? I am not sure abt that. His line is consistent with TT and AT. I think the best line is to flat here since thats what ill do with AX anyway.

River: bluff when checked to, and fold if he bets river.