This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl10 sh KJs

• DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Poker Stars, $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

BTN: $10.06 (100.6 bb)
      SB: $10.65 (106.5 bb)
      BB: $11.25 (112.5 bb)
      UTG: $10.30 (103 bb)
      MP: $5.51 (55.1 bb)
      Hero (CO): $17.29 (172.9 bb)

Preflop: Hero is CO with K J
      UTG raises to $0.30, MP folds, Hero raises to $0.90, 3 folds, UTG calls $0.60

Flop: ($1.95) A 3 5 (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $1.05, UTG calls $1.05

Turn: ($4.05) T (2 players)
      UTG bets $2.40, Hero???

villain seems like a bit of a reg over a small sample. decided to 3bet bluff since i don't think i like just calling with KJs.

on the flop i don't know if i like my cbet but i decided to do it since i think he can call OOP with TT-JJ maybe even QQ, but yeah he also has AQ and possibly even AK as well which i don't really like...

on the turn vs this donk i don't really know what to do. i think i just about get the odds and i think i have some decent implied odds if i hit either a :heart: or a Q. maybe he can't let go of his hand. thinking about it now i don't have any FE vs his line since he pretty much tells me he has a strong hand. what do you think?
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: would just call here and 3bet KJo. I think KJs plays well enough with a call.

Flop: bet is standard

Turn: no way we are folding with our combo draw. Question is whether we raise or call. Do we have fold equity here? I am not sure abt that. His line is consistent with TT and AT. I think the best line is to flat here since thats what ill do with AX anyway.

River: bluff when checked to, and fold if he bets river.