This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl50- monster draw on flop

• gggeorgio
      gggeorgio
      Bronze
      Blinds: $0.25/$0.50
      6 players
      Converter

Stack sizes:
      UTG: $100
      UTG+1: $26.40
      CO: $15.52
      Button: $106.75
      Hero: $53
      BB: $31.01

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is SB with 9:diamond: T:diamond:
      UTG (poster) checks, 3 folds, Hero calls, BB (poster) checks.

Flop: 5:diamond: 8:club: J:diamond: ($1.5, 3 players)
      [color:#cc0000]Hero bets $1[/color], [color:#cc0000]BB raises to $2.5[/color], UTG calls, [color:#cc0000]Hero raises to $11[/color], [color:#cc0000]BB raises all-in $30.51[/color], UTG calls, [color:#cc0000]Hero raises all-in $52.5[/color], UTG calls.

Is there any reason to play this any slower? Because I had two opponents in the hand it made my odds even better especially since they may be covering some of each others outs. The thing I was most worried about was that one would have the nutflush draw and the other a set, so that I'm only drawing to a straight.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Why would players play their aggressively?
      Since they also have some fold equity against better hands.
      Doubt that you´re gonna get a lot of folds if you decide to go 3-bet with 11$, which you commit to call BB shove or shove with any turn.
      So I like to call flop and evaluate on the turn.
      But playing aggressively isn´t bad, just I don´t play my draws aggressively in limped pot, because don´t believe to have enough fold equity.