Converter

Stack sizes:
      Hero: $49.45
      CO: $36.70
      Button: $25.24
      SB: $64.96
      BB: $50.75

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is UTG with A:diamond: K:diamond:
      [color:#cc0000]Hero raises to $2[/color], CO folds, [color:#cc0000]Button raises to $4[/color], 2 folds, Hero calls.

I think this is a pretty easy call preflop, although there's a possibility that he has me dominated

Flop: 7:diamond: 6:diamond: 8:heart: ($8.75, 2 players)
      Hero checks, [color:#cc0000]Button bets $4[/color], [color:#cc0000]Hero raises to $14[/color], [color:#cc0000]Button raises all-in $21.24[/color], Hero calls.

I went for a check raise, because I have a ton of outs, especially if he has a pair QQ and under. When he pushes I obviously have the odds to call now. My question is whether this is a good play, because if he's a weak player, he's representing Aces or Kings preflop, and against these 2 hands my outs are limited. (The other thing is that I've been min3bet a few times preflop as a weak steal attempt because they see that I'm raising pretty loose)
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I´m not sure that BU holds here AA or KK most of the times. He could easily min-raise with TT or JJ.
      But I think calling oop is better, since he´d often call your 4-bet ip and you miss often enough that have to c/f
      So keeping pot small pf is good.
      Flop: he won´t fold any overpair and he bets 1/2 pot giving you correct odds to see turn card and if you hit A, K or flush, then you can bet for value.
      If not then he might bet again small on the turn and you can cheap river card.
      No need to get all-in on the flop against bad player when you´re behind.