This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Aa

• metza
      metza
      Bronze
      PokerStars - $0.25 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 5 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

UTG: $25.00
      CO: $36.35
      Hero (BTN): $56.33
      SB: $29.30
      BB: $25.00

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero has A:spade: A:club:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.75, fold, BB calls $0.50

Flop: ($1.60, 2 players) J:heart: T:spade: 9:spade:
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.25, BB calls $1.25

Turn: ($4.10, 2 players) 2:heart:
      BB checks, Hero bets $3.00, fold

Hero wins $3.92

Villain's first hand at table.

Bet/fold all 3 streets except c/f Q or 8?

Sorry for spamming up the evaluations with simple hands, just started @ NL25 and trying overly hard to make sure I do things right.
  • 3 replies
    • DarkAwi
      DarkAwi
      Bronze
      Since he is unknown, b/f is fine. If he is aggro, and check/raises a lot, you can chb and calldown on blanks, because I'd expect a lot of check/raises on this board from an aggro guy.
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DarkAwi
      Since he is unknown, b/f is fine. If he is aggro, and check/raises a lot, you can chb and calldown on blanks, because I'd expect a lot of check/raises on this board from an aggro guy.
      Yeah that was the other line I was considering, but I think since he's been passive preflop I think he'll follow suit postflop and call when he mostly has pair+draw/draw

Raise happy guys are tough on this board (though TT+,AQ+ is probably rarely in their range here if they call BTN raise)

Equity Win Tie
      CO 53.93% 52.96% 0.97% AsAc
      BU 46.07% 45.09% 0.97% QQ-TT, AQs-A8s, KTs+, QTs+, JTs, AQo-ATo, A8o, KTo+, QTo+, JTo

Definitely want to see a (safe) turn card because this changes the equities a lot
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Originally posted by DarkAwi
      Kind of agree with this and with your gameplan as well. I don't think you can value bet 3 streets on , but it's probably fine on runouts, especially when you have A