Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero has A:spade: A:club:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.75, fold, BB calls $0.50

Flop: ($1.60, 2 players) J:heart: T:spade: 9:spade:
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.25, BB calls $1.25

Turn: ($4.10, 2 players) 2:heart:
      BB checks, Hero bets $3.00, fold

Hero wins $3.92

Villain's first hand at table.

Bet/fold all 3 streets except c/f Q or 8?

Sorry for spamming up the evaluations with simple hands, just started @ NL25 and trying overly hard to make sure I do things right.
  • 3 replies
    • DarkAwi
      DarkAwi
      Bronze
      Since he is unknown, b/f is fine. If he is aggro, and check/raises a lot, you can chb and calldown on blanks, because I'd expect a lot of check/raises on this board from an aggro guy.
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DarkAwi
      Since he is unknown, b/f is fine. If he is aggro, and check/raises a lot, you can chb and calldown on blanks, because I'd expect a lot of check/raises on this board from an aggro guy.
      Yeah that was the other line I was considering, but I think since he's been passive preflop I think he'll follow suit postflop and call when he mostly has pair+draw/draw

Raise happy guys are tough on this board (though TT+,AQ+ is probably rarely in their range here if they call BTN raise)

Equity Win Tie
      CO 53.93% 52.96% 0.97% AsAc
      BU 46.07% 45.09% 0.97% QQ-TT, AQs-A8s, KTs+, QTs+, JTs, AQo-ATo, A8o, KTo+, QTo+, JTo

Definitely want to see a (safe) turn card because this changes the equities a lot
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Originally posted by DarkAwi
      Kind of agree with this and with your gameplan as well. I don't think you can value bet 3 streets on , but it's probably fine on runouts, especially when you have A