This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] SH25 ZOOM JJ Mway pot wet board.

• Millsyuk
      Millsyuk
      Silver
      BU seems fairly standard reg 32/21/6 66 hands
      BB is a fish 65/26/2.5 17 hands

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($15)
      BB ($28.81)
      Hero ($31.73)
      CO ($28.92)
      BTN ($25.08)

Dealt to Hero J:diamond: J:club:

Hero raises to $0.75, fold, BTN calls $0.75, fold, BB calls $0.50

FLOP ($2.35) T:diamond: 8:club: 7:diamond:

BB checks, Hero bets $1.50, BTN calls $1.50, BB calls $1.50

TURN ($6.85) T:diamond: 8:club: 7:diamond: Q:diamond:

BB checks, Hero checks, BTN checks

RIVER ($6.85) T:diamond: 8:club: 7:diamond: Q:diamond: 7:heart:

BB bets $7.50, Hero folds, BTN folds

BB wins $6.54

Flop - Think this is fairly standard, if I get raised here I probably just fold.

Turn - Standard? My hand has some showdown value and can improve on the river but there isn't much value there.

River - Close or any easy fold? Good spot to take the pot given little interest on the turn, given that he's a fish I think I'm just bluffcatching v missed straight draws so probably too thin?
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Turn: I don't think you can bet now that there's an overcard with 2 other callers on the Flop with the flush draw completing. Very likely for one of them to have a flush

River: He bets over pot into two other players, and even stuff like 79s now improved. There are few busted straight draws cos we have 2 Js ourselves, reducing the likelihood that someone has QJ or KJ or some similar hand.

Thanks.