BTN: $25.96
      SB: $27.49
      BB: $29.46
      UTG: $8.66
      Hero (MP): $34.45
      CO: $33.14

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero has J:club: J:spade:

UTG calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.25, CO calls $1.25, fold, fold, fold, fold

Flop: ($3.10, 2 players) K:diamond: 2:club: 8:diamond:
      Hero bets $2.25, CO calls $2.25

Turn: ($7.60, 2 players) 5:diamond:
      Hero checks, CO bets $3.99, Hero calls $3.99

River: ($15.58, 2 players) 3:diamond:
      Hero checks, CO bets $2.90, Hero raises to $26.96 and is all-in, fold

Hero wins $20.42

Villain is 21/15. Most of his range is Kx and sets and medium flushes. I just don't see him having the A :diamond: ever. He would be raising flop with A :diamond: Kx and doesn't have very many nut fd and rarely betting river like that if he does.

Shoving river is a bit reckless, but I didn't want to give him the chance to turn his hand into a bluff where I can never call. He also was giving massive timing tells on turn that made me suspect he's got Kx or sets or pocket pairs like tens with :diamond: at least 80% of the time.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Flop: You could bet F and c/c blank Turns, or you could just c/c here right away and c/c T and fold blank Rivers

Turn: I would just fold here. What are you really beating at this point in time? Maybe small pocket pairs or 8X/2X being turned into a bluff, and some Ace high floats. I'm not too sure how often he's going to have these hands in his Turn betting range though, when we are readless so we should just c/f now.

On a blank card like the 2 of clubs I would c/c Turn.

River: This is very spewy - I agree that he rarely has A but I'm not too thrilled with the idea of doing a "suicidal bluff". I don't think you rep A well and his size is definitely of the inducing nature so he may think that he could have induced a bluff and make a hero-call with some hand.