4 players
      Converter

Stack sizes:
      UTG: $53.35
      Button: $47.80
      Hero: $59.05
      BB: $230.96

Pre-flop: (4 players) Hero is SB with 9:diamond: 9:heart:
      [color:#cc0000]UTG raises to $1.5[/color], Button calls, [color:#cc0000]Hero raises to $5[/color], BB folds, UTG calls, Button calls.

decided to try a squeeze play with my 9's

Flop: 9:spade: J:spade: 5:heart: ($15.5, 3 players)
      [color:#cc0000]Hero bets $10[/color], 2 folds.
      Uncalled bets: $10 returned to Hero.

On the flop I hit my dream card, I don't think I can check here, because it will almost certainly be checked around, and I cbet almost always cbet this spot, so it would look weird if I checked it. My only question is if my bet size was about right. I didn't want to scare them off, but at the same time they could be in there with some kind of draw.
  • 7 replies
    • Hellrabbit
      Hellrabbit
      Bronze
      Well played imo. Too bad they didn't have anything they'd put there money on, but you can't always stack em :p No need to let them outdraw you and no reason for any further fancy play I suppose
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Your squeeze have to be at least 6$. Maybe then UTG consider folding AJ, AQ, TT. But since player opened UTG I´d just call and see flop. Flop: betting out is good, since board is drawy and you don´t want to give any free cards to the players, which could cost your stack, also they might shove with draw here.
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      lol, are you going to continue using this part of the forum even when you're playing NL200?
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      When I squeeze to normal 4bb bet(2$), I make it 8$. So I would squeeze 7$ in this situation.. But, i rather call with my 9s here. You'r only looking for a set or take the pot down pf, so if you deside to squeeze, make it bigger for more fold equilty.

Postflop is fine.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kruppe
      lol, are you going to continue using this part of the forum even when you're playing NL200?
      Since I´m professional judge, yes.
      And I´m playing also some nl 25 sh @ Pokerstars to build up my roll over there.
      Just don´t wanna make there another deposit and if I play 1-2 tourneys I have enough time also to play cashgames.
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      Originally posted by Kruppe
      Since I´m professional judge, yes.
      And I´m playing also some nl 25 sh @ Pokerstars to build up my roll over there.
      Just don´t wanna make there another deposit and if I play 1-2 tourneys I have enough time also to play cashgames.
      :)
      I actually meant the OP.
    • gggeorgio
      gggeorgio
      Bronze
      hey kruppe,

I would love to post on the other forums but I'm not playing in an account linked to pokerstrategy. In a couple of months I plan on moving my roll to a site linked to ps but right now I have some good bonuses that I'm taking advantage of. I makes the learning process less frustrating because even when I'm breaking even I can at least think that I'm making money on the bonuses.

I don't see any reason or me not to post in this forum, and posting hands is really helping my game! Hope this is ok,

Cheers

edit* - about the hand, I totally agree that if I decide to squeeze then it should be to something around 7$, I didn't even notice that error when I posted this hand.